IGNORED

dunkin on the brazos

gunboat

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry bruce you won't be able to make it. but there will be pictures. i know it won't be the same. no sound of the squid screaming under water. i'll be looking for the bubbles to stop. lol :rotf:

reguards

don c.

We gotta be reel careful on this....Gotta determine which end of the Squid dem bubbles iz coming frum......

Boomer....who sez being subjected to a methane fireball kin ruin yer day.....:Avatars_Gee_George:

PS: Don.... don't fergit the Fire Extinguishers....:whistling:

Don,

You don't want this to be fun for the Squid do you?

Think John the baptist, not Charlies Angels.....

Just sayin..

randy just wait till you see the pictures of the squid in his dunkin clothes. i'll say no more. but standby to standby.

reguards

donc.

randy just wait till you see the pictures of the squid in his dunkin clothes. i'll say no more. but standby to standby.

reguards

donc.

Whats this I hear, you have some sort of outfit for me Pop!? Just remember folks, be careful, 6 1/2 years in the yacht club was nothing compared to growing up on a river in Michigan

:whistling:

We are planning to head directly down to the boat launch. I didn't want to get up that early to be in Waller at 9am

:no-no-no: Perry, we might give you a call and meet up with you folks at Fuddruckers, I'll talk with the Louisiana contingency and see what they feel up to. This will be a fun day....I guarantee it :thumbsup2:

What a good time we all had watching Squidley get baptized. But it didn't end there. He was followed by two others who may wish to remain anonymous. Their secret is safe with me, but I have a feeling pictures will surface that reveal their identity. In any event, thanks for the entertainment. I will never get rid of those images in my mind.

We had a great time this weekend with the Great Brazo's Baptism being the icing on the proverbial cake!!! Luckily no methane bubbles in the water from the Squid did any harm other than scaring the heck outta of a few errant fish in the Brazo's river......:whistling:

It goes without saying that we always have a great time in Texas and truly enjoy the time spent with all of you folks!!:cool10:

Boomer....who is truly grateful for all the friendships.....And the pygmies are truly po'ed cuz they never got to swim with any of the Baptism participants....:)

PS: Brother Gunboat ya done good!!!!:cool10:

Back from the Dunkin, Just want to give Vance and Brenda a HUGE thank you for the great hospitality and great food at their house....

To my surprise I got Baptized as well, monkey girl really kept a secret as she knew all about it..:big-grin-emoticon: and know I have my passport and am a TEXAN!! :dancefool:

We had a great time with great friends as always it was great to see Boomer,Kbran,and Bethy boo.

hi folks

thanks to all who came to this little shingdig. what a time it was, great day with the temp's in the mid-90's. BIG KUDO'S to Vance & Brenda for hosting a after dunkin party

at their lovey home on the san barnard river. they have been very busy with things and took time out to help with the fun. Brenda that colbber was WOW, but the whole spread was top notch. thanks again. the pictures will be posted soon ( waite till ya'll see squids new hat :shock3: and t-shirt :rotf: ) from the folks who took them. TO my bestest friends squidley, sweetnothing THANKS. monkeyboy i got ya when you were not expecting it. what a great birthday present to me.

just one more thing please keep ponch & libit in your prayers. they would have been there.

best reguards to all

don c. / poppa gunboat

Mollie & I had a great time yesterday. Great weather for riding, dunkin and catching up with friends. The looks on the dunkee's faces when instead of river water they taste salt water was priceless. The after meet at Vance and Brenda's place on the San Bernard river was the icing on the day. We all wanted to stay. Thank You for your hospitality. Always good to see out of town members - Roadhand, Boomer/Donna, Kbran/Beth made the trip. Great job Don as Dunk Master.

Had a Great time!! Thanks for putting this on Don... A Super Big Thanks goes out to Vance and Brenda!! a Big thanks for putting on the after Dunkin Party!! Good Times!!

Note: Any Pics or Videos that come up with what looks like me in it, has been photo shopped, and is really not me!!!

LOL

Really enjoyed seeing every one again.. Glad to see our freinds from La. and central Tx.. Really had a great time.

hi all

finaly got to make squid, lonna & monkey boy members of the repuplic of texas. could have not done this without the support of the venture family. thanks to kran ( kenny & beth ) & bommer and donna to show up to help with the fun.

best reguards

don c.

\

First I want to Thank Daddy Don (Gunboat) for the dunkin'! I knew it would happen at some point! :bighug:

And Vance and Brenda for welcomeing us all to their house for the wonderful feast that was spread out for us! It was all wonderful!:bighug:

We watched the videos that were taken and laughed our butts off! It was a ball! Thanks ya'll for coming, and laughing at....and with us!