IGNORED

dunkin on the brazos

gunboat

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That parking lot is big enough for that Wal-Mart Truck.... LOL Sorry you can`t make it Tom, but you know there will be plenty of pics taken.... just think, the Squid in a wet T - shirt contest!!! hahaha Bad a pic huh!!

25th is the day I go back to work....will miss this but take pictures!

• 2 weeks later...
just think, the Squid in a wet T - shirt contest!!! hahaha Bad a pic huh!!

I got one, along with Gunboat & his scoot, from the Ontario International Rally. They didn't have sense enough to try & escape the downpour (not sure if enough room remained under the awning, for them anyways).

They were working on Gunboats scoot, as it had to be trailered over to rally HQ, during a ride. The less than 1yr old AGM battery (not a Deka) crapped out.

:stirthepot::canada:

hahaha you can only get so wet. squid & i are old NAVY MEN & as such. we'er not scared of any water. ( now ice cold water/rain at 80 mph is another matter.) i just think everyone was afraid :Bunny2: to come out and play in the rain with us. rocket you are the man, love ya bro.

reguards

don c.

Now I know folks are more than will'in to "Help" with the dunkin. Iffin your gonna be dunkin me you have to be a TEXAN, not a transplant. Iffin you are a transplant, say from....oh, Montana, your gonna have to bring your Texas Passport with you to prove that you are a Texan and have gone through the baptism yourself. Of course all the full blood Texans are welcome to join in the festivities. I think that raising some monies for St. Judes would be good also.....I'm ready for my baptism....are you

:stickpoke:

Now I know folks are more than will'in to "Help" with the dunkin. Iffin your gonna be dunkin me you have to be a TEXAN, not a transplant. Iffin you are a transplant, say from....oh, Montana, your gonna have to bring your Texas Passport with you to prove that you are a Texan and have gone through the baptism yourself. Of course all the full blood Texans are welcome to join in the festivities. I think that raising some monies for St. Judes would be good also.....I'm ready for my baptism....are you

Good luck with getting the pygmies to show you their Passports......:rasberry:

Boomer....who sez even the TSA goons don't mess with those runts.:shock3:

Hahahahaha You Aint Right!!!! and whos from Montana any way???? :smile5:

I got a pair of boots and a hat.....:confused24:and I once worked with a Texan. Or I worked and he talked about it!!!:whistling:

Plenty of water where we will be at. The boat ramp is just about 7 miles from the Gulf. Getting Squidley wet will be easy.

After the dunkin' we would like for you all to head to our house for some refreshments. And I'm sure Squidley would like to change into some dry skivvies. (BYO skivvies, Brad. No loaners here.)

Saw something on TV about Texas drought and it said the river was a dry stream bed.

Kinda gonna take the fun out of this I would think.

:crying:

Gary

now gary rest assured there will some kind of water there for the dunkin. it may not be fit for human drinkin:shock3: but it will be wet. i'am just sayin i do have axcess to other forms of water.:confused:

don c.