IGNORED

On our way to Cody

kbran

Left at 6:30am ct for our vacation. First stop a nice visit with wildhair 39. Great to see the ambassador again. Got here after riding 12 hrs in this heat but it's great to be out with family and friends.

Edited by kbran

they are on the road again,left hear 1030 am,not sure where they were headed

we had a great vist,tryed to keep them here,for moral support,and my BLOOD PRESSURE,was as low as it's been in the morning's for a long time

sure getting annacy,haven't been any place in so long

lowell

:fingers-crossed-emo

Made it to Worthington, MN about 5ct today. Had a great visit with cinderella and midnightrider and of course Hallie yesterday. Too ;$&: hot today. It was brutal. Should be at the blackhills tomorrow.

Be carefull tomorrow. I live in NE South Dakota, and the temp here is supposed to be 101. With the heat index it is supposed to be in the 120's. It is awfull humid here on the east side of the state. Take alot of fluids with ya on the way across to the hills. Youre gonna need it. Be safe.......

I still have the rear wheel off my RSV. It took me 2 days to get the drive shaft back in the yoke after pulling it for inspection and lube after having a new tire installed. Finally a friend came over and helped and we got it done in about 4-5 more tries.

I want to do a good test ride locally before taking off for Cody.

I'm planning on leaving early this evening and doing about 250 miles. The heat wave is in front of me.

the temps dropped a ton overnight, so it was only mid 70's here today and it looks like 80's for the ride on Sat and sun, woohoo!!! looking good!!!!

Brian

Just did a temp check for Cody. 72 degrees here in Minneapolis vs 50 degrees in Cody. Great riding temp. :15_8_211[1]:

I still have the rear wheel off my RSV. It took me 2 days to get the drive shaft back in the yoke after pulling it for inspection and lube after having a new tire installed. Finally a friend came over and helped and we got it done in about 4-5 more tries.

I'm planning on leaving early this evening and doing about 250 miles. The heat wave is in front of me.

Yep, I know the feeling Randy. While prepping the bike and hooking up the trailer etc. I had to turn the bike around in the yard. Fired it up instead of duck walking it, and the brand new Speed-Bleeder on the clutch slave was leaking like a sieve. There I am 8:30 at night replacing the Speed and rebleeding the clutch. Everythings good to go, so all I'm waiting for is a Call from Vic letting me know he's outta the barn. Elko Nv tonight. :thumbsup2:

Hello Randy: Looking forward to you stopping here in W. Western Nebraska if it works out. Anxious to meet everyone in Cody.

We're leaving tomorrow morning. According to the forecast, we'll be donning our rain gear :crying:

Poured rain all last night ... temps barely reaching 18-20 degrees celcius but hey! ... according to the long range forecast, it's supposed to turn sunny and warm ... of course ... we'll not be here! :doh:

Yep, I know the feeling Randy. While prepping the bike and hooking up the trailer etc. I had to turn the bike around in the yard. Fired it up instead of duck walking it, and the brand new Speed-Bleeder on the clutch slave was leaking like a sieve. There I am 8:30 at night replacing the Speed and rebleeding the clutch. Everythings good to go, so all I'm waiting for is a Call from Vic letting me know he's outta the barn. Elko Nv tonight. :thumbsup2:

Be thankful for small blessings. It could have started leaking while yuou were riding out in Cody.

:mytruck1:

Ok, hope to hook up and ride along the way.

Leaving Albuquerque North on I-25 after work Friday at 6:30pm.

stopping for the night in Trinidad, CO.

Leaving Trinidad early a.m. continuing North on I-25 to Casper, WY.

picking up HWY 20 to Thermoplis and then HWY 120 to Cody.

Since Sunday is registration, and check in at the Pondersoa, I may slow

down a bit to and spend Saturday night somewhere East of Casper.

Will be Solo riding a silver RSV.

John

Ride safe.