IGNORED

feeling much better...............

BIG TOM

The medication has kicked in and I feel like a new man this afternoon......the redness and swelling is almost all gone...I'm still a little tired but that is to be expected...gonna go to work tomorrow and kick some butt !!!!!! Gonna leave Rocket and Rod in charge of things :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: got to keep Rod away from the GRANNYS too !..... modern medicine is a wonderful thing.............I FEEL GOOD :dancefool: :dancefool:

Dear Thomas.:bighug:

I am so sorry my friend. If I would have known that me leaving would break your heart I would have stayed. You should not be afraid to express your feelings my friend and speak openly.

:173: Love, Jonas

See Tom, I just knew that by me eating that pint of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream tonight would work wonders for you. I didnt feel like driving 30 miles for Working Cow today but I just knew Ben and Jerrys would have a much better therapeutic affect on you.

Glad your feeling better.......:smile5:

Glad you're doing better Tom. Had no idea that your panties had that much effect on your relationship with Jonas. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Tom went looking for his windshield cover yesterday (to show us) & he couldn't find it.... :bang head:

Jonas, did you pack something extra extra large, before departing???? :stirthepot:

Tom went looking for his windshield cover yesterday (to show us) & he couldn't find it.... :bang head:

Jonas, did you pack something extra extra large, before departing???? :stirthepot:

No, I am as innocent as an Amish bishop. Only large thing I packed was Gr,,,,,Never mind !

No, I am as innocent as an Amish bishop. Only large thing I packed was Gr,,,,,Never mind !

I am e-mailing this over to GR,,,,,,...er never mind ,I keep forgetting I will be in your hands in a couple of weeks..:whistling:ps going to work was no fun, quess I should have stayed home another day or so....very tired today