Gonna have to watch this one!

Yammer Dan

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics??

Dan,

I refer you to your post #681, which happens to be the last one with pic's, dated 4/14/12.

Noting the difference between these two sets of pictures appears to be the OSB on part of the roof, I think you should give the Warden a big kiss for letting a slacker share her fine home.

:stickpoke: :stirthepot: :backinmyday:

Gary

Yeah you all going to laugh when you see my beautiful Garage!!! Looks like weather is going to coperate for a few days. Warden tells me Sat is taken. Biggest Yard Sale of the year in Charleston and taking her Mother to dinner.Toting that OSB up on there is getting me.

Sitting here watching sun warm up garage this morning. My want to went some where. Think I'll have another cup of coffee.

Retirement: When you can ignore that list now and then!!

Will you still be carrying OSB up the ladder yet when the snow flies again????:snow2:

Must have got me fired up!! I got more done on Garage than I have for a while in one day. Its hard to believe how much scrambling around and up and down a ladder this involves. Crippled old man ain't supposed to do this. Good thing I'm not one.....:whistling:

Edited by Yammer Dan

Got to take Warden and her Mom to Flea Market and dinner tomorrow. Sheeting should be finished Monday. It will take a while to screw everything down as well as I want. This thing is SOLID. Not sparing the screws. Even adding a few nails. Underlayment shouldn't take long and then it looks like I get to cut every piece of metal. Its about 2 inches too long.....:bang head::bang head::bang head:

So Dan, here's a question that hasn't yet been asked. Or if it has, it was eons ago and I'm not searching thru 763 posts to find it... :D

Will each Venture have its own cell? Will the windows have bars on them?