IGNORED

The Viking is here

BIG TOM

Just got a call from Jonas. He and his beautiful bride arrived in NY city late last night.....WELCOME GRETA TO THE USA.....Hope you have a wonderful time..Taters and I are anxious to finally meet you...Don't let Jonas ride to fast..If he does, just smack him in the back of his helmet like Taters does to me....I will keep the light on for you......!!!! WELCOME AGAIN....:dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: I FEEL GOOD....:fnd_(16):

They are on there way to Reading, the Red Barron is all shined up and ready for them, got a space cleared in the garage for Jonas to sleep and a nice comfy spot for Greta in the house!:rasberry: Cant wait till they get here.

Craig & Kim

I'm sure Jonas is looking forward to seeing his new bike and spending lots of time with her. So sleeping with her should be no problem hope Greta doesn't mind sharing him. :Laugh: Glad you both made it to the U S.

Margaret

The Warden claims I need to start sleeping with mine. Let me know how it works out for you Jonas!! :think:

Well Jonas and Greta arrived in Reading at 4 yesterday afternoon, after a short ride back to our place Jonas could not wait to get a look at his new bike. He couldnt wait to back it out of the garage into the sunlite to check out the candy apple red paint and the new whitewalls, he had a smile from ear to ear. I dont think Greta was quite sure of the color, it was going to take alittle time to grow on her. After some tinkering on the bike, bs'n and picking on some munchies Jonas wanted to take the bike for a spin, so we headed out on some back country roads for the maiden voyage, after a few miles we pulled up to a stop lite I looked over and he had the biggest smile I think I have ever seen, he was lovin his new wheels. Back home we fired up the grill had a nice dinner and lots more bs and laughs, anyone who has met Jonas knows what a nice guy he is, his lovely wife Greta is just as nice and has a great sense of humor and a perpetual smile. We had a really nice evening, I think they got a decent nites sleep, and we woke up to a picture perfect day, sunny 65 and no humidity, breakfast more bs, hooked up his GPS and the 4 of us off on a nice leisurely ride thru the Pa dutch countryside. Stopped for lunch at an outdoor grill then back to our house for some final adjustments on his bike and they are off to their next stop in Souderton Pa. If you get the chance to meet them along the way its an experience you wont forget. I hope their trip continues to go as nicely as it started, Keep us updated Jonas.

Craig and Kim

Yep he is off on your bike, but I can assure you its in good hands, and I can also assure you, you and Eileen are in for a great visit, we really hated to see them go!

Where is a picture of this bike with his big grin ?

Sheeez where is Bobbie when you need her taking pics, oh yeah someplace at PA gas station.

Thanks for the pics.....that bike cleaned up really nice... Boy , it really is RED... Still think you should have let me paint it "PINK" like I wanted to !!.............. :whistling: :whistling: :fnd_(16): ps..Jonas keep the weight off the trunk, it will handle a thousand times better two up....or ditch Greta.......lol.....we'll keep the light on for ya !! Ride safe my friend and Greta I was just fooling....

Talked to Jonas tonight...He and Greta are having a ball....They are heading toward Intercourse Pa. tomorrow and will be heading toward Oberlin shortly after that...He stated to me that at the end of brakeing , he is getting a small wobble in his front tire... At MD we checked the steering and all seemed tight :think: and I know the front tire was balanced dead on.....:think:...any thoughts....how about front fork air pressures ? if they are not the same, would that do it ?...I thought that I emptied both of them.....

Edited by BIG TOM

Tom,

I would have him just press the schrader valves and make sure that both are completely empty. Other than that, it is likely that the steering heads still need to be tightened just a little bit. We can check it when he gets to my house. Did he say what days he might be in Oberlin?