IGNORED

Brantford Ride Night

Marcarl

As usual, Marca and I plan to ride Wednesday nights,, start @ 6:30 for now although we could start @ 6 if that's good for those who want to join.

We ride until dusk,,,, spend time to check out ice-cream and\or coffee, listen to everybody's BS and then ride back to where we came from.

Want to join us?????? you would be welcome!!!!

Destination is never decided until we leave,,,, it depends on who comes along.

Mostly we're back by 10 - 10:30pm

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not cheap that ice cream tonight,,,, but the ride was worth it,,,, 200km, warm weather and nice and cool by the lake,,,,,,, ice cream was delicious, and the company was outstanding, as usual. IT WAS A GOOD NITE!!! and home before the rain.

Guest Swifty

...some of us got so drunk on the fresh air, bug juice, and thrill of bagging off work that they started calling people by different names. :whistling:

This was one of those nights you could just keep going. GREAT RIDE.

Good night Carl, Marca, Don, Nancy, Steve, Michelle, ... Good night John Boy.

I'm sitting in the Calgary airport. wishing I could have ridden with you folks tonight. Will be riding with the B.C. folks next week though and really looking forward to that. Catch up to you Ontarians when I get back....

Lightning in Toronto delayed my flight by 40 minutes....... hmmmm glad I missed that.

Guest Swifty
Well what a nice idea. Sounds like you all had a great ride. One of my dreams, yet to come true, is to ride into Canada. What kind of paper work and money has to be taken care of to cross the border from USA ?

Fuzzy

Get a passport and bring a few bucks to pay bridge toll depending on where you cross....and your dreams can come true.

http://gocanada.about.com/od/faqscrossingtheborde1/p/border_tips.htm

Well what a nice idea. Sounds like you all had a great ride. One of my dreams, yet to come true, is to ride into Canada. What kind of paper work and money has to be taken care of to cross the border from USA ?

Fuzzy

Let us know if you decide to ride north Jim so some of us can meet you and show you the good roads.

Are we on for tomorrow night? Is it on unless you say otherwise or bad weather?

It's always on,,, in all weather,,,,, 'course that doesn't mean that I have to ride,,,, but you can.

As for tomorrow,,, that's the plan,,, weather looks good and there are a few bucks still in the bank account.

It's always on,,, in all weather,,,,, 'course that doesn't mean that I have to ride,,,, but you can.

As for tomorrow,,, that's the plan,,, weather looks good and there are a few bucks still in the bank account.

I can't ever participate in this Wednesday night tradish. My wife works Wednesday nights, so I need to be home. :bawling:

You got ice-cream at your place,????? and a washroom??????

That's a great idea! You just let me know which Wed. night you guys are heading this way and I'll have ice cream, coffee and washroom available. I'm gonna need guidance on flavours of i/c tho.

Thomas