• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit more updating.....

Don is doing well, pain yes, but typical Gunboat and feisty! He is in a private room and we went in there after he was moved from recovery. We were making fun of eachother, and making him laugh....which does hurt, but he is in great spirits.

Thank you all for thinking of him, Lonna, Heather, Erica (his oldest daughter) and myself are going to head back in a couple hours to see how he's doing. Monkey Boy is there now with him and Doodles are soon to arrive at some point.

As soon as more skinny comes, I'll get back on and spill the beans. He sends his thanks to everyone and says hello :thumbsup2:

Hey guys and gals. This is Gunboat's {Don} oldest daughter Erica.

As you all know Dad is in good spirits, very tired, but I think he is so tired because he and I stayed up to the wee hours this morning visiting. I know, I know, but we had a good time. So that's all that matters. LOL...Now on a much more serious note. I would like to thank everyone for keeping my Dad in your prayers and in your thoughts, but don't stop there please keep sending your prayers I know they will be answered, as they already have been. Thank you all for everything you have done for him, but most of all Thank you for being his friend, brother, sister, his leaning post and his Monkey...

Fear Sucks,

Screw it Let's ride...

Love to all, Erica

Continued prayers for a full recovery. Glad the surgery went well. Hang in there, Don. I sure hope Squids face wasnt the first thing you saw when you woke up.....:duck:

Hey Gunboat,

I am glad you came out of the surgery ok. Our prayers are sent for a speedy recovery. Would love to come and see you as for right now Val is sick and I am just getting over something, so therefor we are going to stay away for right now.

Take Care,

Hal n Val :223:

very tired, but I think he is so tired because he and I stayed up to the wee hours this morning visiting.

I didn't think he slept much anyway. I am glad he is getting some nice rest

I happier all went well. Take care Don.

Brad