IGNORED

Where Oh Where

E-Fishin-C

Hey Charlie, the Idiot in Chief wants to control the Internet as well. NO , Not referring the Freebird by any means, he's way far to cool of a guy to be that. So you know whom I'm talking about, So he did it !

BEER30

Riding into the Revolution on 2 wheels and throwing beer bottles!

Guys and Gals, I hate coming on here and reiterating that if you think it's political it probably is. You know there are relatively few rules here, and most of us are cool with that. Could I get on here and rant, damn skippy I could....but I don't, because being civil here is why folks come to this place.

There are some that just like to come on and stir the pot, yes we all know who they are. There is no need to come on the site and call the moderators out with what happened to my post. If it is gone it is because it has crossed the line, or was heading down that path. I will say this in as nice a tone as I can so I dont hurt anyones feelings.

If you want to make political statements go to websites that promote that. I know you will find folks that will flame just as much as you want to and you will see the hatred in human nature. This website will not turn into that, the moderators will see to that. Please if you dont like this or how the site is run, find another website

:)

Guys and Gals, I hate coming on here and reiterating that if you think it's political it probably is. You know there are relatively few rules here, and most of us are cool with that. Could I get on here and rant, damn skippy I could....but I don't, because being civil here is why folks come to this place.

There are some that just like to come on and stir the pot, yes we all know who they are. There is no need to come on the site and call the moderators out with what happened to my post. If it is gone it is because it has crossed the line, or was heading down that path. I will say this in as nice a tone as I can so I dont hurt anyones feelings.

If you want to make political statements go to websites that promote that. I know you will find folks that will flame just as much as you want to and you will see the hatred in human nature. This website will not turn into that, the moderators will see to that. Please if you dont like this or how the site is run, find another website

:)

I AGREE WITH ALL OF THIS BUT HAVE HAD THOUGHTS OF GETTING OUT LATELY BECAUSE OF THINGS THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN HERE.

HAD TO SAY IT. MOST OF OUR MODERATORS ARE GREAT PEOPLE AND I HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR THEM AND OUR GREAT BOSS. IF I SAY SOMETHING OUT OF LINE I EXPECT TO BE SMACKED.

I'll go back to my corner now!!

I AGREE WITH ALL OF THIS BUT HAVE HAD THOUGHTS OF GETTING OUT LATELY BECAUSE OF THINGS THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN HERE.

HAD TO SAY IT. MOST OF OUR MODERATORS ARE GREAT PEOPLE AND I HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR THEM AND OUR GREAT BOSS. IF I SAY SOMETHING OUT OF LINE I EXPECT TO BE SMACKED.

I'll go back to my corner now!!

Hey!! Yammer DAN ...You Agree to anything when someone hands you over a Hotdog and a Beer :Laugh: