IGNORED

I may have done it.....

mini-muffin

Jeff and I looked at a house before he left that we were interested in. So today Riderduke came down with a friend TC (some of the crew have met her) to check the place out for me. After looking under in and on top we headed off to McDonald's for coffee. Actually I headed home real fast to pick up the plat Jeff got from the health dept with the septic info. Which seems to be off. Long story short TC (whose a real estate agent up in VA) called a friend and got me a new agent locally to work with. The one I had wasn't very helpful. So we all headed over to the agent's office and I put in an offer. I don't know if you're suppose to have fun at a real estate office but we did. The place is gonna need work, so David will have his work cut out for him. :whistling:

Anyway I guess I just wait now to find out if they accept the offer.

I can't thank TC and David enough for the help and hand holding. Kinda scary doing this on my own. They may regret offering to keep holding my hand through this. :)

Margaret

Poor Poor Jeff.....

Man ...I feel for you bro.....

You may not want to come home for a long time my friend... ($$$$$)...

Better work lots of overtime and you might want to stay in your barrics for the next year..(OR TWO).....:mo money::mo money:

Well it doesn't have a garage on it (yet), but it has 4 acres so there just may be room for one. It does have a 3 bedroom 2 bath doublewide on it. As for price that will be determined if they accept the offer. But no need to worry about muffinman it won't require him being gone for long. Plus I'm not putting him in debt.

Margaret

Ok it's not far from where I am now. It's in the same county as a matter of fact I think it's like 10 miles from where we are. We have a home owners Assoc. where we live now (which I hate). The place we have now is paid for so we'd sell that after we moved. I'm not gonna move all this junk by myself either. :) He's got a bunch of stuff in the yard, ask David and Arthur and a few others who have actually seen our yard.

Anyway I'll let you all know how it goes.

Margaret

They may regret offering to keep holding my hand through this. :)

Margaret

They dont regret holding your hand, but they do regret the back pain its gonna cause reaching down to do so. :smile5::smile5::smile5:

Seriously, hope it works out for you and Jeffy. I can see it now...MD Mid-east Atlantic region.