IGNORED

Air Brushed panels on Road Glide

dingy

Below are some pictures of the first four panels from my cousins HD Road Glide.

All are being done in a horror film/Halloween theme, with a different theme on each panel. Though side covers, which appear to both be pumpkins.

Most of the characters in the panels have been modified to resemble Hogs. The left side of the tank is Freddie Kruger, but with hog features.

Not for most people, but what he wanted.

There is some extreme detail in theses. The guy that is doing them has put about a week in the tank alone.

His bike is the orange on on the right in the last picture as it was.

Gary

Edited by dingy

Standard of the paint work is great. The design ???????? Is your cousin a happy person/ just askin'

Actually he is an upbeat person in general. He is in his late 30's.

I was some what surprised by the theme. But it is not like skulls and that stuff.

He didn't actually specify the exact scope of the airbrushing. The painter used his artistic skills for the specifics.

My cousin, actually it is my cousins son's bike, picked out the themes for each panel and the general idea. One of the panels has Vincent Price on it, so that sort of leaves out the younger group. He is just a fan of horror movies in general.

Bike was the bright HD orange 2007 model, always called it a pumpkin, so the Halloween theme sort of blended in with the color.

Gary