IGNORED

Are you there?

mraf

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do we know if we are there or here? Who determines this? Is someone in charge of here's and there's? What is here and there? Am I here or is there a here? Is there a there? These questions need to be answered so we know if we are here or there. I may be here and you may be there, but you see it as you are here and I am there. Does it depend on geographic locations? Is this all too out there to be determined?

Dang!!!!

Margaret

p.s. This had been a public service announcement. The management is not responsible for the content. :whistling:Or maybe they are?:)

Here is here and there is there unless here is there and there is here. But sometimes I was not there when I think I was here. But one time I was here when I thought or no I wasn't thinking at all that time. I think my pills are due. And then its Nap time!!! Should i take my nap here or there today??

:snow2::draming:

I was there, but now I'm here, I'll be going back there tomorrow from here.....Then I come back here after I get done there. Then from there back to here only to return there again. Then I have to go over there, back to here and return there...Now Where was I?:bawling:

Well I'm here and last week I as there and the week before that, I was elsewhere and all those place had one thing in common.....SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW....and I'm SICK of SNOW. It's snowing here, it's snowing where I'm going and it's snowing at home...and it just won't stop.....it just won't. It SNOWS and SNOWS and SNOWS and SNOWS.......

gotta go now....have to rake the snow off my car so that I can drive down the slick snow covered roads to get to customers with sidewalks all covered in SNOW so that I can walk through it and get my shoes and socks all wet and.........................

Have I mentioned that I am sick of the SNOW? :bang head: