IGNORED

Are you there?

mraf

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm here and last week I as there and the week before that, I was elsewhere and all those place had one thing in common.....SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW....and I'm SICK of SNOW. It's snowing here, it's snowing where I'm going and it's snowing at home...and it just won't stop.....it just won't. It SNOWS and SNOWS and SNOWS and SNOWS.......

gotta go now....have to rake the snow off my car so that I can drive down the slick snow covered roads to get to customers with sidewalks all covered in SNOW so that I can walk through it and get my shoes and socks all wet and.........................

Have I mentioned that I am sick of the SNOW? :bang head:

So you've had snow here and there and evidently a new place called elsewhere. Hmmmm so I take it we need to figure if we've been elsewhere or if we want to go elsewhere or if we need to go elsewhere. :)

Oh and by the way you don't like snow I take it. :whistling:

Don't blame ya nobody likes snow this year.

Margaret

I'M SOOO CONFUSED!....WHERE AM I AGAIN,I LOST TRACK:starz:

Well that's easy you're there. You can't be here because I'm here and you're not. Maybe you're elsewhere, cause I would never say you're nowhere. Some other's may come up with a better answer but they won't be right. :)

Margaret

He had snow here, he had snow there, he had snow almost every where. He had snow in a box, he had snow with a fox, he had snow with a cake , he had snow in a lake . He had snow most everywhere but will still don't know just where is where is it here or is it there or is that we just don't care?

But i don't care where there is snow, not in a box ,not with a fox, not with a cake not with a lake I do not care where it is at all I just want to know ........

Is there one fish or two fish, a red fish or blue fish????????:big-grin-emoticon:

Guest RawHide

Yesterday I was at work, drove in the snow. Today I panic and I stayed home, no snow. Tomorrow don't know what it will bring...For sure I have been there, here and everywhere BUT I AM STAYING HOME!

Warden said I ain't going nowhere so I am still here. I've already been there. Now that I am here I wish I had stayed there but here is better than Nowhere if I got to be anywhere I'd just as soon be here unless I was there... And its still SNOWING so I think I'll stay here til I get ready to go there!!

I tried top go there , but the guy on site said I was in the wrong place thet I needed to go over yanders. So I went yander ways for a bit but never found where there was. Then I said the heck with Ill just ride back here only to read the directions to there and then it rained. I didnt have a suit so I gave up.

Hope this helps as Im now confused. Are we supposed to be here , there or somehwere over yander???????????

David

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, isn't "here" supposed to have an apostrophe? Like this: 'he're". This means "he are". Since I assume this to be correct, then if I were to say, "He're there.", this just means that one could most definitely be "here & there" at the same time. Everyone seems to be so confused. Seems very simple to me.

Oh, by the way, since I can't hear any of the members (or anyone else on this forum, for that matter), they're all just too far away from their . . . . Oh, never mind.

I don't hear any talk like that here. Maybe they talk like that there or over yonder but if they are there or over yonder I can't hear them anyway. Can't hear most of them that are here anymore. So if I cant hear them when they are here and can't hear them when they are there or over yonder when I do hear them does that mean I am there?? Or am I still here??

... tomorrow moring; then 1PM I'll be THERE (where Nervana is on 2 wheels ridin the foothills). I'll face her SOUTH and rev up the exhaust and point it nort; might help. THAT might help folks to pray for me to stay here since I'm not there (yet).

JackZ

:dancefool:

No I was there but nobody else was. So I called them and they said meet them here. So when I got there they had went here. So once again I called them and they said since I was here they would go to there but I went there and they said they were here. So I left here and went to there but they left there and went back here. So once again I called them and they said we will stay here, so I left there and showed up here BUT they thought I was staying here so they went there. We decided to meet between here and there and the pictures to prove it are posted in the Michigan meet and Eat. So we all ended up being there, or Here. :bang head: