IGNORED

Merry Christmas to ALL of you

Freebird

So another year is drawing to a close. There have been some good times and bad times during 2010. I wish I could say that it was the best year ever but for many folks, it simply wasn't. We had some members with serious health issues, some that lost jobs, others that lost loved ones and still others that saw long lasting relationships come to an end. I've had my own share of problems but I need only to look around to realize that I don't have it so bad.

I have so many things to be thankful for. I have a secure job, a roof over my head, plenty of food. I have a family that loves me and that includes a wife that is so lovely and sweet that I thank God for her every day of my life. I hope that she NEVER comes to realize how much better she could do than me. :)

One more thing though, and I am so very serious about this. I am so thankful for the family that we have become here. Let's face it folks, some days are better than others. We all have a bad day from time to time but when those days come around, I can always come here....here to my extended family...and there will be something that makes me smile. It could be some good natured teasing, a stupid joke, an act of kindness that one of you has shown to another.....many things here bring a smile to my face on a daily basis.

I wish each and every one of you a Very Merry Christmas. I thank you for the joy that you have brought to my life and I thank you so much for being a VentureRider member. If it weren't for each of you....who the heck would read this? :confused24:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANKS TO YOU.....:thumbsup2:

WE HAVE A PLACE TO READ THIS, AND TO SHARE OUR GOOD TIMES AND FIND A SHOULDER FOR THE BAD TIMES.

I have found several friends via the venturerider.org and i also want to wish everyone a very merry holiday season, and a happy new year!!

Thanx again Don!!:clap2:

Mike & Cherie EYKAMP:snow2:

Merry Christmas to you and your family too Don.

I am really thankful, that I am one, who can read your posts here...

and I am also thankful for you, for this site, and for making it possible for our VR family to keep growing.

Eck