IGNORED

Cheated out of another perfectly good snow storm.

Flyinfool

Well the title says it all.

With all of the hype about the coming great white death, gloom and doom, etc etc etc...

There is less snow on the ground now than when the storm started yesterday.

The 40-50mph winds are interesting though.

All of my nice snow went away, those bums in MN took all of the snow for themselves and didn't leave any in the storm to share. :stickpoke::stirthepot::snow2:

With all of the hype about the coming great white death, gloom and doom, etc etc etc...

All of my nice snow went away, those bums in MN took all of the snow for themselves and didn't leave any in the storm to share. :stickpoke::stirthepot::snow2:

You could always move to Western New York if you're missing the snow..By the way, did I tell you that "I HATE SNOW":bang head: :bang head:

You could always move to Western New York if you're missing the snow..By the way, did I tell you that "I HATE SNOW":bang head: :bang head:

If you hate snow that much, you could move to Brantford,,, the best we can expect is somebodies else's leftovers.

As far as this forecasted storm is concerned,,,, they'll be crying wolf once too often!!!!

Be careful what you wish for Mr fool! LOL

We can accommodate you!

If you hate snow that much, you could move to Brantford,,,

NOOO NOOO! I HEAR THAT THERE AREN'T ANY "SANE" PEOPLE UP THAT WAY ...NOOO NOOO!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That may be your opinion, but we know for sure!

We may not be 'sane' but we're definitely not crazy, we have a great place to live,,,,,,, until we become political,,,,, opps can't go there.

Snow is a hindrance to riding. If I don't get the chance to use my snow blower this winter season, I will not be disappointed at all. Unfortunately, they are calling for about an inch of snow tomorrow in our area. I hope the snow doesn't stick around too long.:97: