IGNORED

Look what my son showed up on...

b2dad

Our youngest son, Jason, showed up for Thanksgiving on his new ride...

He just got home from Afghanistan and couldn't wait another day to get a new ride. I tried to get him to buy a new RSTD, but as you can see, it didn't work. He still wants a sporty model with SPEED.

If only I was younger...

He just got home from Afghanistan and couldn't wait another day to get a new ride. I tried to get him to buy a new RSTD, but as you can see, it didn't work. He still wants a sporty model with SPEED.

If only I was younger...

tell jason that is one good looking ride. also tell him linda and i said hi. hardly a day goes by that his name does'nt come up around here. we are very proud of him. love you guys. bill and linda :clap2::clap2::2133:

Don glad you and pat got to spend time with jason ,and i like his new bike. Now i have a face to go with the name. I know you two are proud of Jason, and i thank him for his service. My cousin was an airforce recrutier and he loved the time he spent in the airforce as im sure so does jason. have a great christmas and a happy new year.

Ed

aka cap'n eddie

Nice lookin' bike! Who's that ugly guy next to him?:stickpoke:

Did he already sell the Vmax? It's good to hear from you. I thought you mighta fell off the earth, 'cause we haven't heard from you in a while. We saw Patti in Wal-mart the other day. She got to see Angel and her new "toys".:happy34:

If only I was younger...

The Raider was my second choice, but I went for the Roadstar Silverado with hard bags as my solo bike.

God Bless your son and I thank him for his service and welcome home. I will never again refer to the Air Force as the Chair Force or the Air Farce. :2133: :innocent-emoticon: