This is just a note letting those that might be interested??... I've received a couple of PM's from members who didn't get the word about the last of the Fork Braces So.... I just ordered another 10 Braces. They should be here the first or second week of October. Since I didn't want stick my neck out, and order 50 for max discount this time around, the price is going to be a tad more. $67 for the US, and $77US for Canada, and that's shipping included. Still a pretty good deal, and I don't have to sit on big bucks for over a year. That got old quick. :) So if anyone else wants one and missed out, here's your chance. Shoot me a paypal for the amount paypal@cast-aways.com and I'll get the brace headed your direction as soon as they come in. With the paypal, include your VentureRider.org 'handle' in the comment box.

Oh you thilly thavage!

...(how do you spell a lisp?)

Don't be spreading any rumors or I'll hit you with my purse!

I know...politically incorrect!:whistling:

or did you mean special like riding the "short bus"?

Just like every other Canuck I know....You're Nuts!!!

:sign20:

@Condor: I'm a new 1st gen. owner (so new in fact, it hasn't even been delivered...but it's on the way). I've read several threads regarding the inadequate OEM brace and can understand the necessity of getting a beefed up version. My question is, what makes this brace better than others that are available (like the SuperBrace for instance)?

@Condor: I'm a new 1st gen. owner (so new in fact, it hasn't even been delivered...but it's on the way). I've read several threads regarding the inadequate OEM brace and can understand the necessity of getting a beefed up version. My question is, what makes this brace better than others that are available (like the SuperBrace for instance)?

This brace is half the price. Super braces run $143.00 bucks... :mo money: Need I say more....

If you held them side by side you would see the diffence between the superbrace style and OEM factory brace. The superbrace is beefier and doesn't flex like the original. I just ordered mine from Condor and I can't wait to get it on the bike. And like the man said.....

This brace is half the price. Super braces run $143.00 bucks... :mo money: Need I say more....

So, how many, if any, are left?

Like the original post states Dave, I just ordered another 10. Several members have already sent their bucks..which is really appreciated..., but there's some left if you decide you'd like one. These will probably be the last batch I'll order before spring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just to let those of you that have been patiently waiting, I received the braces yesterday afternoon, and they will be in the mail box before noon today. You all should receive them by this Friday, or Saturday at the latest... except Paul up in Ontario CA.. Give it 10 days Paul. :) There are still 3 of the 10 not spoken for, so if any one else is interested?? Go to the first post for the details. Many Thanks.... Condor.. :thumbsup2:

Just to let those of you that have been patiently waiting, I received the braces yesterday afternoon, and they will be in the mail box before noon today. You all should receive them by this Friday, or Saturday at the latest... except Paul up in Ontario CA.. Give it 10 days Paul. :) There are still 3 of the 10 not spoken for, so if any one else is interested?? Go to the first post for the details. Many Thanks.... Condor.. :thumbsup2:

Patience, I'm goin' nuts here!

Thanks Condor! I've got mine torn down for a clutch anyway, so as soon as it gets here is fine by me!

Zane

Hey Jack, if you can save me one till next week i can paypal you then, just waiting on the $$ to hit the mailbox......

That'll work for me Dan. And then there was 1..... I'm not going to put in another order until next spring, so this will be it for a while....

Nice pics Gary. :thumbsup2: