IGNORED

A real gut check.

Yammer Dan

When out riding I will stop at a bar and have a Soda. Won't drink anything stronger when I'm on bike. Thing is I stopped this afternoon and ran face to face with a guy I hadn't seen since June 14th 2006 at 9:58 PM. Anybody know him yet?? After a short conversation with this guy I left and came home. I know if I had started I would not have been able to quit. Might have got my ass kicked I'm not the guy I was then but fear of that didn't stop me I was afraid I would kill him. He was drunk this time also and I told everybody in the bar what he did to me and he denied it. I'm shaking as I write this and might be stupid enough to go back. The pain and everything this A-hole caused me and he claims it wasn't him. Then he claims he was backing off the road. Got tounge tied and couldn't get lies straight. When I left I pointed at everyone else in the place and said. You folks all have a great night then ended up with my fingeralmost touching his nose ans said " And you go straight to hell" Walked out and waited in parking lot for about 10 minutes. No show and I think I'm glad.

OK I'll quit. I just never wanted to hurt someone so bad in all my life and I didn't??? Must be getting old.

Dan,

I can only imagine the anger and other emotions you must have felt. To see him sitting there drunk and the possibility that he could be back on the road and do the same thing yet again would be hard to take. It's not worth it though my friend. You have a great family and a lot of friends here that care a LOT about you. Acting on that anger would end up hurting you more than it does his worthless butt. You did the right thing by leaving.

Dan,

I can only imagine the anger and other emotions you must have felt. To see him sitting there drunk and the possibility that he could be back on the road and do the same thing yet again would be hard to take. It's not worth it though my friend. You have a great family and a lot of friends here that care a LOT about you. Acting on that anger would end up hurting you more than it does his worthless butt. You did the right thing by leaving.

Or ya could have waited till he left and thru a blanket over his head..... Just sayin:bang head::bang head: ya did the rite thing, but it sux dont it?

Dan,

Ya, what Freebird said. But I could not help to think though, what it would not hurt to sit and watch to see if he left in his own vehicle and call the law to pick him at the pass.... You done the right thing.....

Ya, what Freebird said. But I could not help to think though, what it would not hurt to sit and watch to see if he left in his own vehicle and call the law to pick him at the pass.... You done the right thing.....

I agree I would have waited too. Called the law and hopefully saved someones life. But due to your anger, you did the right thing. No need to waste your time on a lowlife like that. :thumbsup2:

Guest Tinman

I'm so new here i squeak, but I got the picture. There is no way in the world to make him think right. I would have called the Law, and watched every minute. Ya done good, my friend. :thumbsup2:

Wow - Dan - you had some restraint that I don't know I would have had. Good on ya and congratulations on your patience. I'm probably with couple of the others here - if I had seen him get in a car - I would have been on to 911 in a heart beat.

:sign yeah that:

Had you acted it could have been :mugshot: (I don't think there should be a smile on this one.)

next time just sit across the road were he cant see ya and wait

when he leaves call the police and report a drunk that allmost hit ya coming out of a bar parking lot and tell them where he is going

maybe that way he will get more Fines as people like that need to spend more on tickets and jail time for DRUNK DRIVING

next time just sit across the road were he cant see ya and wait

when he leaves call the police and report a drunk that allmost hit ya coming out of a bar parking lot and tell them where he is going

maybe that way he will get more Fines as people like that need to spend more on tickets and jail time for DRUNK DRIVING

Really, you think lieing to the police is a good idea? :think:

Dan. Almost everyone else has already said it but I'll say it again. My hat is off to you. You are a good man. I cannot even begin to imagine what that must have felt like.

Well, you did good by leaving when you did. You might have called 911, and got him a ticket, and maybe 48 hours in jail. We all know that a DUI charge means nothing to these people. They just drive without their license anyway.

If I was there, I would have taken care of it for you. I'd make sure he felt your wrath, and I would have done it remotely, so nobody knew what happened.

Hopefully, he'll get his....and soon.

Dan.....I'm proud of you my friend, I can say strait faced I wouldn't have been able to do what you did. The part of being an adult that sucks is having a sense of responsibility when you want to act on your emotions. Bravo Zulu Seargent, I know you don't think you did the right thing, but you did...Good on Ya.

Had almost a day to think about it and it still "SUCKS" but I probally did the right thing at the time. I was talking to myself and was pretty sure I could kill him. It is his attitude about the whole thing that burns. He brags that this one didn't cost him a thing. And then denied it when I finally saw him face to face. Wasn't even wrote ticket. If I can stay a little calmer the next time I see him he probally won't be so lucky. Just made me so mad I was out of control and knew to get out of there.

Don't want to go back to Prison!!

Guess I should explain that for the new people, someday....:rotfl:

Well I am one of the relative new comers and I have several pictures of what might have happened in the past! Revenge can be hard to get as I am sure you know (without bad consiquences for you) May have to wait for the big guy to get it for you and he WILL! Ken!

...Don't want to go back to Prison!!

Guess I should explain that for the new people, someday....:rotfl:

I'm just guessing, but I expect that the "experience" would be a bit different when you don't have the keys?