IGNORED

Back seat of a patrol car

BIG TOM

Guest RawHide

All those nasty quesses and no one would even consider HOW NICE AND LOVABLE AND HUGGABLE YOU REALLY ARE! And lets not forget a GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR (Not a big mouth)!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were to drive by and seen me sitting in the back of a police car, what would you think I was arrested for ?............:whistling: :fnd_(16):

Is the back portion of the car, covered in bees from a broken hive, or not????

Just seen a clip on the news, but didn't see in which state, that this happened.

Saw the news clip again, it happened in NC.

But I still prefer, all the previous responces, as your ice cream addiction is well known.

Edited by Rocket

Opening your big mouth once too often??? and not for ice-cream?

Indecent exposure!....you took the bag off your head!!!

:sign20:

Did you leave the key in the front driver's door again and locked yourself in and then had to crawl into the back seat and exit the unlocked door?

BEER30

Probably busted for distribution/usage of 1000 kilos of ice cream and the kidnapping of the Bungalow Bar driver....:essen_018::essen_018::essen_018::essen_018::smile5:

Speeding through that one cop town in Alden? eating ice cream while operating a motorcycle? i don't know what?

causing trouble at your local ice cream shop?

Impersonating a Biker....:rotfl::stirthepot:

Gigging frogs in the pond at the city park.

shoving a beer bottle in the face of a certain pickup truck driver?

Unnecessary display of RED underware.

impersonating a DQ employee. and eating all the profits?

All of the above , Although I have to admit I always thought you never opened your mouth for anything but icecream:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Wearing a small t-shirt when your suppose to wear an extra large..thus exposing your ice cream belly, that shelter you have been building..arrested for indecent exposure...:shock3: excuse me after writing this my stomach got strangely upset and I feel like I got to :sick: barffffffffffffff.........

OK so now I got mail as well,,,,,,,, hey, not the offer I expected, but if Squidley gets the same offer, no wonder you ended up in a cruiser,,,,,,, ya that's right, I do believe I have an actual offer for a MASSAGE. Now the question is, do I dare take this offer?????