IGNORED

New Trailer

BradT

Went camping last week, on the way home HalRSV99 noticed a trailer on the side of the road so we stopped. Very clean and well cared for.

Made an offer and the guy accepted so now we can go camping with a little comfort.

Brad

Neat Brad!

A buddy of mine who lived in Windsor and moved to Osoyoos, B.C. a few years ago, has one of these, and rides two up all the time. He has over 270,000 on his millenium edition Venture. He has upgraded his clutch, but other than that....no wrenching at all on his bike.

He also upgraded the trailer to have brakes, after pulling the trailer halfway around North America, he found that he wanted the trailer to have brakes as well. All personal preference I would say.....

Have fun with the new toy!

gunk:backinmyday:

Wow, that's great, we been looking at those but:mo money:

Is it as easy to put up as the videos?

It isn't hard, but isn't quite as easy as the video. Having two people helps. It takes me about 10 minutes to have it up.

Guest tx2sturgis
Nice trailer.....

BUT, why are the Christmas lights still up on the house?????:whistling::confused24::stickpoke:

He put them up early...Its only about 22 WEEKS early! :whistling:

Guest tx2sturgis
It isn't hard, but isn't quite as easy as the video. Having two people helps. It takes me about 10 minutes to have it up.

Ummmm...you are talking about a trailer, right?

:think:

Good for you Brad and Rhonda. Good idea on the trailer brake upgrade too. Princess Auto sells a surge brake coupler that should do it.

Thanks Dad,:sign20: for the advice I will check into that as it is one of my concerns, not to worried about the piggy backer but it is over 100 lbs lighter.

Brad

BUT, why are the Christmas lights still up on the house?????:whistling::confused24::stickpoke:

He put them up early...Its only about 22 WEEKS early! :whistling:

That's it. Actually Dam bike got in the way, spring came early. And Kbran did not share his Round 2 its.

This is the first year I did that normally they come down in January and go up before Holloween, and I turn them on for the Month of December. Funny thing is that I have been working from home since Christmas and just never got it done.

Brad

Hey Brad:

VERY nice.... When are we going camping??

Wayne

Hate to break this to ya Wayne ---but Somehow I get the feeling he would prefer sharing the trailer with Naugh-T :bang head:

Nice Trailer Brad and Rhonda hope you get lots of enjoyment out of it. :thumbsup:

Edited by saddlebum

Thanks Dad,:sign20: for the advice I will check into that as it is one of my concerns, not to worried about the piggy backer but it is over 100 lbs lighter.

Brad

You're welcome "Son". Always willing to help a fellow member spend their money. But in this case I think it would be money well spent. I've had trailer brakes fail in a panic situation and it's not fun. The stock brakes on the RSV leave a lot to be desired, just stopping the bike without a trailer.

Let me know if you need any more advice. For you it's free. :rasberry:

You're welcome "Son". Always willing to help a fellow member spend their money. But in this case I think it would be money well spent. I've had trailer brakes fail in a panic situation and it's not fun. The stock brakes on the RSV leave a lot to be desired, just stopping the bike without a trailer.

Let me know if you need any more advice. For you it's free. :rasberry:

What??????????? There's FREE stuff???????????? I'm in, I'm in,,,,, where do I go, who do I see.

Actually,,,, very nice unit you two, hope you can enjoy it a lot.