IGNORED

Here's What Happens When You Can't Ride For A While!

skydoc_17

As most of you know, I have been laid up after my back surgery. Well, I am getting around a bit better now, and have been putting in the shop although I am still not allowed to officially work on motorcycles yet. I took a set of louvers from the side covers of my 87'VR and installed the Sheet Metal inserts I had gotten last year. (A BIG Thanks To Randy For The Inserts) I mounted a string of blue LED's in the inserts and put a back on them to protect the LED's from the heat and I also installed a string of blue LED's in the front air scoop as well. Take a look at the pics, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!:thumbsup2:

Earl

BROKEN LEFT LOUVER.jpg

RT. SIDE LOUVER.jpg

RT. SIDE LOUVER 2.jpg

As most of you know, I have been laid up after my back surgery. Well, I am getting around a bit better now, and have been putting in the shop although I am still not allowed to officially work on motorcycles yet. I took a set of louvers from the side covers of my 87'VR and installed the Sheet Metal inserts I had gotten last year. (A BIG Thanks To Randy For The Inserts) I mounted a string of blue LED's in the inserts and put a back on them to protect the LED's from the heat and I also installed a string of blue LED's in the front air scoop as well. Take a look at the pics, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!:thumbsup2:

Earl

Cool :bluesbrother:

Earl,

Somehow I had a feeling you would make the best of this recuperation time, and it surely looks like you have! Very cool look with the LED's!

:fingers-crossed-emo

Hoping to see you on the road again when the Doc says go for it!

Poledar

Kiss Jean for me....

:rolleyes:

Dave....

I once made the fatal mistake of saying to Earl on the phone: Give Jean a big kiss from me! and the phone went silent. Actually have not heard from him since then,,,,,,,that was about seven months ago,,,,,,,Man,,,,,, you must not be looking for a continuing contact with Earl,,,,,,,,,:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Hey Earl - Glad to see you are "being productive" and the bike sure looks great, although I thought your were amazingly productive at MD when you pulled off my mufflers and helped me with the drive shaft. Hope you are ready to ride soon and you have the time to enjoy!