IGNORED

Thank you ALL from the bottom of our hearts

Freebird

Hey, I made it home safe and so hope everyone else did. This was my first MD, but sure won't be my last. Don, as long as you keep having them and as long as I can ride, I'll be there. God bless you, man. I love you.

Of course it could have been a tad cooler. Darn stick a fork in me, I'm done! (fall off the bone done)

I was a bit disappointed about not seeing any pond monsters. Thought there for a minute I might just jump in the pond and see If I could stir one up, but better sense prevailed and I did not tempt fate.

To all my new friends and the crazy Canadian and his daughter that gave me the gummy bear seat pad

I sure enjoyed it.

Guys you know who you are, I done forgot, thanks for the cigars.

Next time I'll try to get it right on the eatin' spots, but hey, I got in some extra ridin' time.

Thank you Eileen for putting up with me and the rest of these misfits.

Ok, I've gone on enough. Love every one and hope to see all again and some new ones next time.

Guest Swifty

I was a bit disappointed about not seeing any pond monsters.

Well, from seeing them once before myself I know they are a class act...and I heard rumours that due to the number of donation jars going around on Saturday there just wasn't enough in the kitty for the monsters to make their appearance. Ain't that right, Naugh-T?

:crackup:

Don, thank you for the site and vision you had and have for Venture Riders. I had a great time at MD and thank you for hosting such an enormous undertaking. And thank you for the carb sync you did on my bike. I'm sure you need a weeks vacation now to rest up. Your a busy man, but then successful people are busy, so keep up the great work.

Thanks Don & Eileen for making a new memeber feel welcome and doing this for a great bunch of members......... looking forward to many more in the years to come Thank You,

PS: "A BIG THANKS" to Eileen for letting the WNY Gals get their shopping fix for a few hours :)

Don & Eileen you have a beautiful place

Don's Post: I want you all to know that what I feel about all of you and what this organization is NOT any pride that I have accomplished something beyond my biggest dream. I feel no arrogance, no conceit, no feeling that I am anybody special. What I feel is truly honored that you have made me a part of your lives. I am honored that so many of you have chosen to be a part of this group and very humbled that you all take the time to participate whether it be by attending this event or any of our others, by your participation here, however you choose to be a part of VentureRiders. I don't feel that I am doing anything special for YOU.....I feel that YOU are doing something special for ME by being a part of something much larger than myself. I wish I could better express in words how I feel about all of you but just know that you are a special and very important part of my life and I thank you for that.

Don, how can we ever thank you enough for starting this website?!!? I realize all you did is start it and the family it turned into just sort of evolved from it, but without you and al the work you put into the site how could it have happened and continue on? You da man, Don!!!

Don - Allow me to echo Bob's words and add that you are a very special and amazing guy. Like others, I feel fortunate to have met you through being part of this organization that I now cherish.

I'm not sure who came from Florida and where they came from, but Gunboat or Ponch have about 1300 miles from their places by Houston to get to Oberlin.

Unless you count the fact that muffinman came from Afghanistan to get there. Ok he didn't ride a bike the whole way, but it was the farthest.

Love the new name Brad. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Our thanks to Don and Eileen, for a wonderful weekend! Ron and I enjoyed seeing members we had met in the past and also meeting new members for the first time.

This is without a doubt the greatest group of people we have ever known.

Thank you Don and Eileen for all your hard work to make this happen.

Who is this new Cupcake Guy anyway? Hehehehehe.

Yama Mama:crackup:

Thank You again Don & Eileen!!!!!! Don, this post brought a tear to my eye, and that does not happen easy. Thank You for a Fantastic Time, and all the Hospitality. Looking forward to next year. Later-Red Ryder

:fishin: Sorry Charlie about the beer down the back of your shorts. Oh, never mind, it was way to funny watching it burn your bun's, Later Bud.

This was my first and my hat is off to you sir, thank you for everything..

Great meeting the folks and I had a blast...

This is great bunch of folks here and Don you are one of the best...

Even the ones that are blackmailing me...another post I'm sure

You can thank me later, since I am the one that told you what motel most people were staying at. Could have sworn you were solo when you came to MD :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Awww, then what happened at the gas station did not happen too, even though there were witnesses to both events. :cool10::cool10:

Yeah but unfortunately you had very vocal witnesses that seem to be determined to remind you every chance they get.

Though now that I think of it you did have Bobbie's camera with you on the bike. Might that have been the plan? :whistling::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

I've been trying to figure out how to thank you Don and Eileen for what you do, and honestly there are no words.

I also want to thank MuffinMan not only for attending which was definetly a surprise and I didn't think you were coming (and I dont know many people, so I gotta look important and hug the ones I know) but also thank you for the wonderful Bday gift.

Although my dad and I have not been able to attend the past 3 years I definetly was in envy of it yearly. I always look forward to it and didn't realize how much I have missed attending or missed the people there. This year was no disapointment, thank you to everyone for being who you are. Everyone I have met are always a great bunch and it definetly makes me feel apart of a different kind of family. Although I am usually the youngest by a few years I never feel out of sorts, or excluded from anything.

Each day has it's own new challenges and sometimes you wonder why or how come. I now take those hard days and when they come to an end I know it's another day closer to getting together with my big extended family at another meet.

I will hopefully be able to someday soon get my own bike and really feel apart of it all (not that I don't know) but one day I hope to be a true Venture rider ...

Thank u again EVERYONE !!!!

Sweetie you are more then welcome and you are part of the family and have been for a long time. Now as for being a true venture rider as long as you get to any event you are a true venture rider. Doesn't matter if you ride your own or ride with someone. We are looking forward to seeing you next year at MD. We'll try and keep your dad busy.Oh and muffin said next time he'll remember the dill pickle potato chips. (see bet ya thought he forgot)

Margaret

LOL ...

omg that is amazing that you guys did remember that.

That was definetly a real surprise for me (I am always surprised by you guys)

but I never expected someone I had never met or chatted with would bring me

dill pickle chips .. sheesh you guys are very special.

And it was really nice to finally meet you mini :)

I heard rumours that due to the number of donation jars going around on Saturday there just wasn't enough in the kitty for the monsters to make their appearance. Ain't that right, Naugh-T?

:crackup:

Thought Al Bates was collecting for the pond moster ?

:stirthepot::rotf:

Brad

I believe I speak for everyone here when I say that it is us, the members that feel proud and privileged to belong to this club.It is because of YOU that we have made so many life long friends .... We, the members here find it an honor to be part of your entended family....THANK YOU ....ps. see Boss man,....WE can behave when we want too... so glad you liked the jacket..:fnd_(16):

i couldnt agree more with this.. thanx Don..

Hey Don my sincere thanks for this Site and the great MD you and the wife hosted!! For me it was great to finally attend and meet a lot of the great folks who I aggravate here. Ride on my friend !!

Boomer....who sez he's not really sorry about leaving some of those pygmies in yer freezer:rasberry:....and I sure hope Eileen forgives me for that. :Laugh:

Thanks Don and Eileen for opening your home to us. Debra and I had a great time and we are looking forward to next year. May God bless you for being the clay that brought our Venture Family together.

Earl