IGNORED

Some pictures from Oberlin MD dinner

dingy

Thanks for the photos Gary...........:happy34:

Every photo here shows one of my friends now I know where their at, Only if I had more time:( Maybe next year -- been saying that for a few years too:think: .....

Buddy

You know what. Sitter for the Warden just showed up. Bike not ready. My fault was going to stay home with her but me and Tarus are OUTTA HERE!!! I have her taken care of I won't get whupped!! At least I'll make tomorrow!!! Sleep in Tarus and be good to go. See some bikes and some ..........

Wow - Freebird did a lot of renovations to his house from last year - but where are the POND MONSTERS??:rotf::confused24:

Freebird's "Monsters of the Deep". :rotf:

Was wondering the same.

Don't worry, they usually make their appearances in the heat of the afternoon!!

They are being looked after real well,,,,, least I suppose so.

Weird people with lots of money are "eccentric"....the rest of us are just strange.

So far I've seen lots of eating, visiting and partying. Some sitting on guard from pond monsters...but only 2 shots of any MAINTENANCE....isn't that the theme of the weekend....MAINTENANCE DAY?

I know...thats just the cover

Weird people with lots of money are "eccentric"....the rest of us are just strange.

So far I've seen lots of eating, visiting and partying. Some sitting on guard from pond monsters...but only 2 shots of any MAINTENANCE....isn't that the theme of the weekend....MAINTENANCE DAY?

I know...thats just the cover

You finally figured it out!!!!!!!! :dancefool: :big-grin-emoticon:

I see I missed a surprise VR member at MD, that must have been a shock to many to see him there, but I guess he showed up to keep his wife out of trouble................:duck::duck::duck:

The only reason I know he was there, Charlene started asking me all sorts of questions about MD, she knew since Jan. that he was planning on showing up to surprise everyone,and was sworn to keep it quiet............. and then we get a phone call from Muffinman..............Good news is we will be seeing him next Sat before he flies back out...............:dancefool::dancefool:

[ATTACH]46662[/ATTACH]

I see I missed a surprise VR member at MD, that must have been a shock to many to see him there, but I guess he showed up to keep his wife out of trouble................:duck::duck::duck:

The only reason I know he was there, Charlene started asking me all sorts of questions about MD, she knew since Jan. that he was planning on showing up to surprise everyone,and was sworn to keep it quiet............. and then we get a phone call from Muffinman..............Good news is we will be seeing him next Sat before he flies back out...............:dancefool::dancefool:

[ATTACH]46662[/ATTACH]

Yeah, he is a sneaky bastid, ain't he?:stickpoke: