IGNORED

Boomer....Fuel Pump Update...Waaahhhh:^(

BoomerCPO

For the benefit of all.......I hate to report that the fuel pump Bubber sent me......

Arrived safe....I did the Install without a hitch.....and my scoot "Freedom" will once more roar across de flatlands of Loozeeanner.....to Bogulasa....AND THEN ON TO THE OHIO MD.:cool10:

DON'T NONE OF YOU CANDY-A$$E$ UP NORTH SAY I DIDN'T GIVE YOU FAIR WARNING I WAS COMING!!:no-no-no:

THE LOOZEEANNER/TEXAS "GANG" WILL ARRIVE WHEN YA LEAST EXPECT IT AT THE MD....LISTEN FOR THE POLICE SIRENS!!!:whistling:

Boomer.... The "Magnificent Pygmie Master" and PITA to all......:rotf:

ps: Bubber I owe you a big one my friend and I look forward to the day when I can shake your hand and knock down a few cold one's with you!!!:cool10:

For the benefit of all.......I hate to report that the fuel pump Bubber sent me......

Arrived safe....I did the Install without a hitch.....and my scoot "Freedom" will once more roar across de flatlands of Loozeeanner.....to Bogulasa....AND THEN ON TO THE OHIO MD.:cool10:

DON'T NONE OF YOU CANDY-A$$E$ UP NORTH SAY I DIDN'T GIVE YOU FAIR WARNING I WAS COMING!!:no-no-no:

Hey, that's great Sarge!

THE LOOZEEANNER/TEXAS "GANG" WILL ARRIVE WHEN YA LEAST EXPECT IT AT THE MD....LISTEN FOR THE POLICE SIRENS!!!:whistling:

Boomer.... The "Magnificent Pygmie Master" and PITA to all......:rotf:

ps: Bubber I owe you a big one my friend and I look forward to the day when I can shake your hand and knock down a few cold one's with you!!!:cool10:

Sarge!

I bet you was thinking the world was a big o'l pit bull and your a$$ was made out of milk bone dog bisket!!!!! :yikes::yikes::yikes:

I ain't no candy a$$! :dancefool::dancefool:

Don't be callin for no bail money either I won't be home that day! Now get going!!!

Bubber

Candy a$$ my a$$! What you talking about candy a$$ ????

Dang.....Did a sweet ride through the country....then rolled her on the Slab and choked the mother in law fer about 30 miles on I-49....took her up to 105 and she jest purred like a cat wit a belly fulla tuna fish.....it don't get no better than this!!:hihi:

Bogalusa heah I come.....and dat other place up North too.:rotf:

Boomer.....who wonders if Kbran has room in his trailer fer about 125 pygmies....:whistling:

hi boomer

i've got a head start on ya, i'am 60 miles south of st.louis,mo. sarah & i dodged one thunder storm to get caught 30 miles later in another. no place to pull over & lighting striks so close the hairs would stand up on the back of your neck. man what a ride so far. i'am gona tell ya, there is nothing to see on i-55 from memphis, tenn to mile marker 105. nothing but 1,000's of acers of farm land. we plane on stoping at the gate way arch , and then heading over to don's mx day see ya there. looking forward to riding back south with ya. hope to picth the first tent at don's thursday. also i have a backup mr. gaskit fuel pump ready to go if need be.

reguards

don c.

hi boomer

i've got a head start on ya, i'am 60 miles south of st.louis,mo. sarah & i dodged one thunder storm to get caught 30 miles later in another. no place to pull over & lighting striks so close the hairs would stand up on the back of your neck. man what a ride so far. i'am gona tell ya, there is nothing to see on i-55 from memphis, tenn to mile marker 105. nothing but 1,000's of acers of farm land. we plane on stoping at the gate way arch , and then heading over to don's mx day see ya there. looking forward to riding back south with ya. hope to picth the first tent at don's thursday. also i have a backup mr. gaskit fuel pump ready to go if need be.

reguards

don c.

Roger that buddy. Hope you guys finish the trip with NO more rain or anything else detrimental to yer pucker factor! See ya there Bro!!:080402gudl_prv:

Boomer....who sez he can use the pygmies fer lightning rods on the scoot if needed.:whistling:

Hip waders required for this one.

Some of us Northerners including the two coming with you already know !

See you there ! :cool10:

Brad

What you saying, I gonna have to keep my back against the wall.:rotf:

Brad

Maybe a good idea to keep Naugh-t's backside up against a wall though.

Harder access for the pygmies, ya that's it, the pygmies.

:photographing:

Gary