IGNORED

Honda does it again...amazing!

1 Canuck

Guest tx2sturgis

Pretty cool, but I cant see the need for it in normal everyday life for healthy active people....but I could see it in use for certain occupations, where someone has to sit and move around, from desk to desk or console to console, or for those in need of a mobility scooter due to health reasons...

Hope its not like the early Segue Scooters where the dang thing fell over when the battery died!

I'm about tired of the argument between Apple and Adobe!

I went out and bought an iPad to browse the net in bed, while traveling & just because it's cool. THEN find out that Apple and Adobe can't play well together so there is no flash player support!!

So, any site that has it, I can't see it:(

So, what is this thing from Honda that you folks are talking about?

Guest tx2sturgis

So, what is this thing from Honda that you folks are talking about?

On the assumption that you havent yet seen the video, it sort've resembles a small electronic unicycle, that the user sits on. Its computer controlled so that it automatically balances and moves forward and backward, and side to side, depending on which way the user leans. The video has a couple of cute, petite girls riding around an office on them.

It appears to fold flat so that it can be carried around as needed, then used as a moving 'chair' when desired.

If you have seen the Segue in action then you have an idea of what this is, except its much smaller, and you sit on it instead of standing on it, and there are no handlebars or controls of any kind, or so it appears from the video.

And yes, the feud between Apple and Adobe is puzzling, and frustrating indeed for iphone and ipad users, but hopefully will eventually be resolved, one way or another.

You guys always need accessories!

Yama Mama:smile5:

Guess they are just not happy with the standard models. :rotf:

Pretty neat idea but for what purpose I do not know, also I can not imagine that those little wheels would get dirty quickly and cause a serious malfunction.

Brad

Guest Ken8143
You guys always need accessories!

Yama Mama:smile5:

A question - if you get the gadget, does the girl come with it?