IGNORED

Update on GaryN

Ramblingman

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the news today will be good. I know you were visiting your aunt and uncle today with food, hope they are ok still. It's a hard thing to lose a child no matter how old you or they are.

Just remember to take care of yourselves too, don't need you getting worn out during all that's about to take place.

Hope things go well for your sister-in-law as well. You folks got a lot on your plate.

Margaret

The wife called the hospital today ...he's got a broken nose ..ribs ...on a ventilator cause of the broken ribs. All his extremities are good but still in a lot of pain and he can't remember much cause of the pain. Keep him in your prayers folks and the family as well please.

Ya know I feel so helpless.....I am SO wishing I lived closer just so I could DO something for the family. I feel so helpless.

Once again it has me thinking of Brad's post a few weeks ago about how much everyone here has come to mean to me.

This will be a dark few weeks

Ya know I feel so helpless.....I am SO wishing I lived closer just so I could DO something for the family. I feel so helpless.

Once again it has me thinking of Brad's post a few weeks ago about how much everyone here has come to mean to me.

This will be a dark few weeks

I agree with you on all points.

Brad

I just got done talking to Maxine and Bruce (Ramblingman) They had talked to Gary's son's....Gary is holding his own, but is heavely sidated because of the broken ribs. Gary has developed some pneumonia due to laying and fluids setteling to his lungs, but the doctors feel in time he will come out of this ok. He is still in and out of conciencousness due to the drugs they are giving him for the broken ribs.

Please keep Gary and his family in your thoughts and prayers, as they will need them for the times ahead of them!

Just on my behave I'd like to thank everyone ....this truly is family and you people have my utmost respect and appreciation ....and this is for Lonna ...Your a saint ...very caring lady ...and ...I have to say this ..who else would put up with Squid *wink* ...thanks for everything people!!!

Bruce, thanks for keeping us updated. Seems you got yourself a temporary task. Wish you the best as well.

I think we would also be very interested in the future arrangements that are being made for Leslie, as I'm sure some of us will want to attend. Would you be in a position to inform us on that as well?