IGNORED

What would be your lifes dream ride?

Brake Pad

Current dream ride: Cabot Trail Nova Scotia.

Life's Dream Ride? Do it ALL all over again.

Did that last year, beautiful scenery on the Cabot trail, did Peggy's Cove, Halifax and Lunenburgh.

Next year one of the guy's I ride with is retiring and his dream is to do New Mexico, so we are going to have an all guy run down through the Appellations cross through Texas into NM, may do the Grand Canyon, carry on out and do the Pacific Coast hwy up to BC then back across Canada home. We figure about 2 mths to do the trip, lots of male bonding...lol...can't wait.

Ian

I think my dream ride would be the Pacific coast hwy... Then again if the time was there it would be cool to ride across Canada to BC then south to do that hwy and then east across the US and back up the East coast to Canada again to take in the Maritimes before heading home. This is just a dream and I doubt I'll ever get the time to do it but dreaming is fun.

Wayne

I have three -

1) Ride to Alaska with my Dad. We are planning on this for next year. He'll be 71 this year and would love to go. Rides a BMW R1200GS (nice bike).

2) Iron Butt Rally - 11,000 miles in 11 days. The Super Bowl of long distance riding. 'nuff said.

3) Thru Mexico, Central America, and South America to Tierra del Fuego, Argentina on the KLR.

OK, four.

Moscow to Beijing Rally. However, money would have to be no object.

RR

Guest luvgypsy

I Love the good old USA and I would like to ride every secondary Highway in this wonderful country. Between 1965 & 1968 I rode a 305 Honda Scrambler 14,000 miles on the Island of Oahu; I don't need to go back there!!!!!Since 2004 I have logged 90,000 miles on a Roadstar and now a Venture; I'm ready to see America the Beautiful!!!!!!

OH!! Did someone mention, unlimited funds, darn!!!!!!!!!!! Well, Texas has some really nice roads, and every so often I slip off to somewhere you can't see over the next hill!!!!!

Tom"the Toolman/Luvgypsy" Henderson

Dallas, TX

My Dream Ride is to be able to ship my Venture to the Phillipine Islands and Ride North of Manila and ride. This may be the best vacation I will ever have, but it is just a dream for now. :97:

I also would like to cross the Baja Desert on 2 wheels someday.

Being not realy have ever toured Id probaby have so many places in the US that I would like to see on a bike. I would really like to tour the new england states in the early fall, the digital camera.

My job took me to Maine, NH, RI, and MA and just being to see what I saw in that short time was so historical.

Just staying out of the city and watching the trees change would be a nice start.

What is sad though is that one of my best friends alwasy wanted to take a 7 day tour and he died of esophigus (spelling) cancer before I had a bike that was worthy of doing so.

Other than that I love the ocean and florida and would love to see the keys.

Would also love to see Montana.

Hell anywhere I ride is something id like to see, who am I kidding...lol:12101:

Simple for me, route 66. Always wanted to do this in a 65 mustang. But since that ain't looking very likely the venture would do. Stopping in all those towns and talking to the locals who were there when it was in full "swing". Americana if ever there was.

My dream trip with my wife on our bike is being planned for when we retire. 4 months or longer. From Toronto out to California along the coast into Mexico. Then back along southern states down to the tip of the Florida keys.

Seven years to wait for this trip. I learned from Scott (mother) who went to Alaska don't keep putting off too long your dream plans so this July I have 4 weeks off and riding down to Vegas. My wife will fly down and meet me there for a week and then I'll be riding home. This should be a good taste to a longer vacation without any time lines.

With all the time and income needed I would ride the wind like my hero LOWEL! 24/7/365 LOL :missingtooth:

Bubber

PS Lowel hasn't rode to Australia yet has he?

he was there in 1995,didn't ride a bike thro,2 weeks, in a rent car,driving on the right,was bummer,for me,don't thank i could have did it on a bike

lowell:thumbsup2::thumbsup:

Edited by wild hair 39

Hey Lowell, put the bike in the middle of the lane and "Bob's your uncle" no worries mate :sign20: no worries about left or right!!:thumbsup2:

Dream Trip(s): Ship bike and.........

Three month riding tour of the U.S.A. (working on that one)

Riding tour of Ireland, staying in B&B's

Riding tour of Vietnam