IGNORED

With Regret! Gary and Leslie

Ramblingman

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary,Bruce called me early this morning. I too am without words..All I can say is Debby and I will pray for you and we are here if you need us. Debby will be in the hospital on a major surgery in the morning and if she comes thru it without major problems, I am going to try to at least get up there ASAP. To those who never met Leslie,She is truely the sweetest person my wife and I have ever met. Gary We truly Love You and call me if you need...Tom And Debby Hendry

Gary's boys are headed down there and the mobile home had a trailer with it so other then prayers and support I have no idea what else can be done at this time ...I'll let you all know as I do ...it a great loss to our family ...just keep the family in your prayers as Gary is still in the hospital and I don't know the extent of his injury's as of yet .

Joyce and I have met and ridden with Gary & Leslie many times over the last couple of years. You won't find a much better couple.

Our heart aches to hear of this tragic happening. Prayers for Gary, Leslie, and family in these trying times. May God be with you.

Just know that your extended family here will be with you Gary

Larry

OH! SHOCK AND DISMAY! Terrible, terrible news. Gary and Leslie were one of the couples that always made a meet-and eat fun and enjoyable. "Leslie didn't make it." ....................................words fail me. My prayers and condolences. How bad is Gary? His injuries will be nothing compared to loosing his wife! He will surely need all our prayers and support in the days ahead. I am so sad that this has happened.

I really don't know what to say....Rhonda just called me....I can't get ahold of Brad, he is at work. We have many great memories with Gary and Leslie, and will keep them in our hearts forever! God rest her soul!

Gary....be strong and hang in there! Our thoughts and prayers are with you! We are here for you, when you need something!

Guest detroitdarren

My dad just told me about this. Unfortunately, I cannot remember if I have met them, but that is all beside the point. My prayers go out to Gary, and I hope his wife Leslie may rest in peace.

"There for the Grace of God go I."

Although I have never met them, my heart is heavy after hearing about their accident.

It makes me think of all the enjoyment of riding with my wife, and makes me appreciate life, and her, even more.

May Leslie find peace, and Gary have the strength to carry on riding one-up without his navigator.