IGNORED

Finally finally finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jus Monkeyin Around

FINALLY,FINALLY, FINALLY,

Closed on the sale of my company!!!!!! :dancefool:

since December I have been fighting and arguing about the sale of equipment,customers,trucks. we came to an agreement. Now I am packed and ready to move to Texas and get out of this god forsaken state of Michigan where last year we voted down service taxes and good ole Jenny found a way to get them back in to become a law. Cant take it no more so I'm moving. I plan on leaving Saturday the 24th. So if anyone knows of something good to see on my way to Texas thats not to far off the beaten path maybe we can have a meet and greet and grab a bite to eat. And I can get my new start on life. :thumbsup:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the last one out of Michigan turn out the lights, please?

RR

You ain't just whistling Dixie there, Michigan is in dire straits and it's only going to get worse.

Were ready for you Dave, just bought a mattress for our (thats read Lonna and Mine) bed. So the spare room is waiting, and be ready to work, there's lots to do around the new digs :stickpoke:

See you in a few days and take your time coming down, enjoy the trip and stop to see things if they look interesting :thumbsup2:

Well congrats on moving to Texas... you know we still need to put a fence on the border with plenty of barbed wire...no not the border from Texas to Mexico... the border of the Mason Dixon Line...LOL:Avatars_Gee_George:

The difference between a Yankee and a Damn Yankee, A Yankee comes south for a visit and goes back, a Damn Yankee comes south and stays... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

But we love 'em anyway!!!:bighug:

The difference between a Yankee and a Damn Yankee, A Yankee comes south for a visit and goes back, a Damn Yankee comes south and stays... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

It's a good thing they're moving down your way. They have experience plowing and shoveling SNOW!!!!!:stickpoke:

Dave, have a safe trip!

now wait a minute... i thought damn yankee was one word....damnyankee... lol

I have to say I wish I was moving to texas....or somewhere south...

You crack me up!!!!!!:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Hey I'm serious ya know....dang....Can't believe that myself....:whistling:

Boomer....who's gonna farm out these yapping pygmies to a Crawfish Farmer and head the scoot towards Texas soon enuff....

Lonna....line up them single Texas gals in the driveway!!!:rotf:

Guest Swifty

...dem bunch of whussy traitors, eh? On the great seal of Michigan one can read, "E pluribus unum", or "From many, (to) one"...I guess they're living up to the motto.

:doh:

So I say, no worries, let'em go; a few more fly the coop and we'll plant the maple leaf there and make it the 11th province. Maybe I'll study up on the some facts and run for Governor. Seeing the first question on the state quiz makes me think it shouldn't be that difficult to impress Michiganders with my intelligence...LOL, ROFLMAO!

:rotf:

http://www.netstate.com/states/quiz/mi_quiz.htm

And takin the Browner around Huron without havin to go through customs outta be a nice day's ride. And by injecting some good ole Canadian economic policy into the land of wolverines we should have things running prosperously again in no time.

:Avatars_Gee_George:

Afterthought...this post was in no way intended to slight the fine residents of Michigan...:crackup:...maybe it's just the Michiganites movin to Texas who didn't get the first quiz question correct.

:bighug:

Edited by Swifty

Maybe I'll study up on the some facts and run for Governor.

How soon can we expect to export you???? :stickpoke::duck:

But maybe, we should send you a couple of states west, to keep Black Owl under supervision...... But then who will supervise, the 2 of you..... I think Sarges46, will be ok at that (considering his current line of work).............................

:stirthepot::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: