IGNORED

Just said goodbye

b2dad

Just got back from saying goodbye to our son, Jason. He has deployed to Afghanistan. It will take him several days to get there. He is piloting his own plane there. It was really hard saying goodbye, but on the other hand, we are so proud of him and what he does. We are proud of all our soldiers and their families and ask that you keep them all in your thoughts and prayers.

Don

Sorry you had to say goodbye. Hopefully time will pass fast for you and he'll be home again. I know you told him to be safe. I'll send you Jeff's email, never know he may end up near him at one point. You know he'll be in my prayers along with all our folks over there.

Margaret

Peg & I are very proud to have meet Jason. Hope all goes well for Jason over in the sand box. Our Son Michael (Marine) will be there probably next year some Time?..We always keep our troops in our thoughts & Prayers.

Hope they all get to come home very soon.

........................................God Bless our Troops:innocent:.............................................

I will put him in the prayers we say for my son every day he has been in afghanistan since january. Every time I see a soldier I stop and thank them for what they do for us every day "BECAUSE FREEDOM ISN'T FREE". We pray for our soldiers safe return everyday.:clap2:

I had the privilege to meet your son at Snarly Bill's ride last spring. What a fine young man he is too. We are so proud of him and know he will keep us safe from harm. And we pray he too returns to the great parents that raised such a fine man!

You have our prayers as well as all the other service men & women representing our fine country!

Bryan & Lisa

Thanks to everyone who posted. It's very comforting to have so many friends thinking of you and praying for your loved ones. I know the time will pass quickly, just not quick enough for his little ones who don't quite understand what is going on.

Monty: Not only didn't he have room in his plane for a bike, he didn't even have room for his own luggage!!! He had to ship it over there before he left...then found out a few hours later that he was going to a different base and his baggage was going elsewhere. He had to rush down to UPS and change the destination. Since his flight was delayed several times, the bags probably beat him there, LOLOL!!

God Speed to Jason and his crew. They all stay in our thoughts and prayers. Cody will no longer be flying on the "Liberty" for a while. Not sure yet where his next assignment will be, but has been delayed going to Afghanastan.

Glenn

He will be in the thoughts and prayers of many who have never met him, but think of him in his service to our country. But we will also be thinking of the family who is home waiting. They also serve who wait at home. I am as grateful to the family who raised this warrior as I am of the warrior. One would never exist without the other. Godspeed to him on his mission and may he watch over him and those that serve with him and keep his family in sunshine and warm breezes.

From a father and brother of two on the eternal roll call of the Marine Corps

Don & Patti,

Your son if a fine man and I am glad that I was fortunate enough to meet him on the St. Judes ride 2 years ago. He is a professional and the best at what he does, his training will keep him safe and we will keep him, and all the other warriors that protect us, in our thoughts...all the best to all 3 of you :)

I know how proud you guys are of Jason, he is a fine young man, and I feel very lucky to have met him and ridden with him on a few occasions. Charlene and I will keep him and all our service personel in our prayers for a safe return.:thumbsup:

Oh, by the way, can you tell us what he was flying over, was it a big bird or little birdie......???