IGNORED

add to / finish the crazy lyrics - start yor own

massey130

it was just my imagination running away with me.

Each day, through my windshield, I watch as the road passes by.

I say to myself, "You're such a lucky guy."

To have a bike like her

is truly a dream come true.

Out of all of the yammys in the world

she belongs to me...

But it was just my imagination . . .

running away with me.

It was just my imagination

running away with me...

Every night, on my knees I pray,

"Dear Lord, hear my plea...

don't ever let a cager wreck and take my bike from me

or I will surely die.."

Ooh, 4 cylnders are heavenly;

when the Revs unfold before me,

I hear a tender rhapsody...

but in reality, she may need a carb sync from me

But it was just my imagination -- once again --

running away with me.

I tell you it was just my imagination

running away with me...

Hmmmm, please dont tell me you "Spoon" your venture also...please dont....now ill have nightmares....:scared:

Releases mouse, takes two giant steps backwards then runs to find brain bleach.

Must get that vision out of my head and right now. Thanks Ruffy.

Spoon??

Boy, someone is showing their age.

"Spoon" verb A coloqialism from the late 1850s Originally this had meant to nestle against one another spoon fashion, as to keep warm, make room for others in a family bed, etc.

"Spooning" Usually meant "necking" in a general sense. Now used to mean cuddling by a couple who lie on their sides in very close contact, facing in the same direction, so that they resemble spoons that have settled together in a compartment of a cutlery tray.

Would have thought that Rocket, or even Renne, both of whom where around when this term first became popular, would have jumped right in here to help out our "younger" members. :rotfl:

:15_8_211[1]:

i woke up this morning and the sun was shinning brite

so i thought i would take the old girl for a ride.

she sputterd moaned and backfired. but soon came to life

latter ill put my helmet and jacket on

and try to start and ride my

bike

I do like our scooter, and while i want to take care of it, i don't spoon it. if i must show extra TLC, that's only so the scooter is reliable whilest traveling down the road at high speeds and then getting us back home again.

my wife does accuse me of spending to much time looking for stuff to buy to put on it.

TLC = Tender Loving Care.

Boy, someone is showing their age.

"Spoon" verb A coloqialism from the late 1850s Originally this had meant to nestle against one another spoon fashion, as to keep warm, make room for others in a family bed, etc.

"Spooning" Usually meant "necking" in a general sense. Now used to mean cuddling by a couple who lie on their sides in very close contact, facing in the same direction, so that they resemble spoons that have settled together in a compartment of a cutlery tray.

Would have thought that Rocket, or even Renne, both of whom where around when this term first became popular, would have jumped right in here to help out our "younger" members. :rotfl:

:15_8_211[1]:

As I pondered the thought of explaining the "Spoon" thing, I opened the cutlery drawer for one to stir my coffee. I was saddened to realized the compartment containing the "tablespoons" more resembled my current status. Fond memories invaded my brain as I stood looking wistfully, jealously at the "teaspoon" compartment. I immediately removed ALL serving spoons!

Renne.....also in need of silver polish!

Wow, you guys must have grown up listening to the Harpsichord! You ,you,you,you old farthings you!:D

Mr. Owl need another Explanation :think:

Don't think you can help me with Carl though Never could understand him. He speaks in Dutch I think :rotf:

Brad