IGNORED

Second Gen. (and First Gen.) Clutch Spring Kit Shipping!

skydoc_17

Please let me Apologize for the delay in the shipping of the Second Gen. Clutch Spring Upgrade Kit I am offering in the Classifieds. Because of the unexpected volume of orders, I have purchased all of the clutch springs and clutch cover gaskets that were in stock at the two vendors I do business with. They are, as we speak replenishing their supplies and will ship the springs and clutch cover gaskets to me as soon as they arrive. Some members have received their kits, but many have not and I assure you that as soon as my shipments of clutch springs and clutch cover gaskets arrive, I will ship the remainder of the kits purchased. To be honest, I didn't expect this overwhelming response to the ad. I am making every effort to fill these orders as quickly as I can. I have even gone to the two local Yamaha dealers in the area and purchased Clutch Cover Gaskets at RETAIL price to get some of these orders out in a timely manner, to the point that I have depleted the supply of gaskets in my area,:doh: and still have not been able to fill all of the orders. If this delay is a problem for ANY VR.ORG member, please contact me, and I will refund your money ASAP!:mo money: In closing, I only ask that you give me a little more time, I found a GREAT deal on these parts and am trying to share it with my fellow VR.ORG riders.:confused24: For the delay, I again Apologize!

Earl

Earl,

I haven't ordered this kit from you, but I know who you are. Your as stand up a guy as I have ever known, just so folks know, they have nothing to worry about when it comes to your timelieness. Thanks for all you do for the folks on this site, things will all fall into place and I'll speak for many of us in saying thank you for keeping us informed :happy34:

Don't sweat it. We will find your house and come see you. Some of the folks here know how to use baseball bats on knee caps. :sign67: Great opportunity for a road trip also.

Just kidding...:rotfl:Don't hurt yourself on mine...get the parts at the best price so you can still make a profit for your trouble.

Thanks again for going to the trouble of getting them together and offering this to the group. Black Betty thanks you too.

:thumbsup:

Hey Dale,

I am still accepting orders and have been assured that Every clutch spring and every gasket will be delivered just as soon as my vendors can replentish their stock.

Thank you, (and Squidly of course!) for this vote of confidence and I assure EVERYONE that their Kits will be delivered ASAP!

Thanks again for your understanding,

Earl

Hey Earl, no hurry on mine, my clutch isnt even slipping, just wanted to have it on hand. Dont buy retail we want you to make a profit for your work. Thanks again for putting these complete kits together it makes it alot easier for us mechanically challenged guys:big-grin-emoticon: Craig

No rush on mine. When ever you get the parts together. No need to go out and spend

the extra cash. I can wait. Thanks for the outstanding deal.:happy34:

Please let me Apologize for the delay in the shipping of the Second Gen. Clutch Spring Upgrade Kit I am offering in the Classifieds. Because of the unexpected volume of orders, I have purchased all of the clutch springs and clutch cover gaskets that were in stock at the two vendors I do business with. They are, as we speak replenishing their supplies and will ship the springs and clutch cover gaskets to me as soon as they arrive. Some members have received their kits, but many have not and I assure you that as soon as my shipments of clutch springs and clutch cover gaskets arrive, I will ship the remainder of the kits purchased. To be honest, I didn't expect this overwhelming response to the ad. I am making every effort to fill these orders as quickly as I can. I have even gone to the two local Yamaha dealers in the area and purchased Clutch Cover Gaskets at RETAIL price to get some of these orders out in a timely manner, to the point that I have depleted the supply of gaskets in my area,:doh: and still have not been able to fill all of the orders. If this delay is a problem for ANY VR.ORG member, please contact me, and I will refund your money ASAP!:mo money: In closing, I only ask that you give me a little more time, I found a GREAT deal on these parts and am trying to share it with my fellow VR.ORG riders.:confused24: For the delay, I again Apologize!

Earl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Got mine today, Thanks Earl!! Hey Boomer, if Earl cant hook you up with this batch of kits, let me know, I will ship you mine and Earl can send yours to me at a later time? Let me know, Craig

Thanks much Craig! Check your PM's buddy.......

Boomer....who might be headed fer Bogalusa.....shortly....lol.