IGNORED

Spring is coming

Condor

Well, good that you mention something like "Spring", where does Spring come from ?

Is it rather small like the Ball Pen Spring or is more big like the flat Spring on the front End of of my Trucks ?

On a serious Note, we got 10 Inches of fresh white slippery fluffy Stuff since 4 am and still counting ... (where is the : p uke: Smilie ?? )

Yep... it's happenin alright .... and I now eat my words in another thread .... we had ... ahh ... uhhhhh... chomp chomp .... aarrrggghhhh...

SNOW

This morning ... yep, big, white, wet flakes of the stuff ... covered the lawns, rooftops, vehicles, and left lots of slushy mess on the street. Didn't stay long but it was visible. Rainy, cool, windy days ahead for a couple days at least.

Old man winter just HAD to let us know it ain't quite spring yet!

Guest human4m

Snow?? You mean the stuff that we had a few weeks ago? All 6" of it? Oh yeah, I remember now. This NC weather makes me forget sometimes, whereas it's raining through Saturday, it's supposed to be in the 60's from Sunday on, with increaseing temps & sunshine.

I know what Spring is... It's that stupid season that reminds me the lawnmower is still broken... Ugh...

Yep spring is on it's way. My daffodils are about ready to bloom, got the weeds growing pretty well, dandelions have been around for a while now. Oh as for the geese we seem them all year they never go back north. I think they like the weather around here.

Margaret

The weather the past month and half has been gorgeous and that worries us folks up here in Northern Ontario We has waiting for that big Snow fall

Last year the last major snow storm dumpd 7 inches on April 1st..apparently Mother Nature has a sense of Humour

Some guys in the Local chapter of the Canadian Motorcycle Cruisers that I ride with from time to time were out riding around yesterday and today. It was getting close to 40f and sun was shining bright, I woulda been out too, if my bike was back from the dealer.

Brian

We've lived in this house for close to 40 years, and another thing I've been seeing this year is Turkeys everywhere. We're having a friggin' wild Turkey explosion!! I saw two on the side of the freeway yesterday miles from any habitat...

We've lived in this house for close to 40 years, and another thing I've been seeing this year is Turkeys everywhere. We're having a friggin' wild Turkey explosion!! I saw two on the side of the freeway yesterday miles from any habitat...

Now you mention it .... we saw two in the road about a week ago and I saw one "having a nap in the ditch" yesterday. Sure are a big and weird looking bird, don't often see them.

I did see a Green Breasted Ninja up around Orangeville and a Red Nosed Gold Wing in the neighbourhood, so spring must be close.

Got the baby under the carport from the shed, so expect a few days of rain. At least I can don the rubbers and give her a bubble bath while Mother Nature cleans the roads.

Here in Ft Collins we have the great Canadian Geese, ... and they not only rule the roost but the road. OFten, they take their good old Dam- time in crossing our 4 lanes in the city, and eveyone naturally stops, ... mutters something, and then we drive on. THEY NEVER hurry.

Put on 150 yesterdcay and made it 1/2 way up to Estes Park till the marbles got too bad, and I did a flip to save it for another day. Tomorrow mid 50's and out; Tuesday, 60's and Wed, upper 60's. And Wed I head for Denver on the scoot to meet a new friend and eat fish! Yeaa.

Yup, there is a rumor about spring time coming. Wonder how many days still?

JackZ

Ft Collins, CO :innocent-emoticon::97: and coffee after each ride! LOL Jz