IGNORED

Taking orders NOW for Maintenance Day Shirts

Freebird

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK folks....in the Maintenance Day shirt poll, there were about 100 shirts spoken for but as of right now, only about 40 people have actually ordered. Now the prices are based upon certain quantities and I'm going to be in a bit of a quandary if you don't get those orders placed. So come on now....get those orders places ASAP. Thanks.

OK folks....in the Maintenance Day shirt poll, there were about 100 shirts spoken for but as of right now, only about 40 people have actually ordered. Now the prices are based upon certain quantities and I'm going to be in a bit of a quandary if you don't get those orders placed. So come on now....get those orders places ASAP. Thanks.

You said we had a week or two its only been a day pay day is next week:confused24:

Hey Boss i dont see the Squidley size shirt on the menu.

Whats up with that?:confused24:

I want one Squidley size with a pocket.

and what size IS that. Those are the only sizes that they showed available in the pocket T's. No pockets go to 3XL. I'm not sure what size the Squid Boy would wear.

Depending on the cut and shirt it could be a 3x as cheaper shirts will shrink no matter what they say. 2x in a good quality shirt works good for me too.

....and reguardless what size I take Darrin....it's definitely smaller than your size :rasberry:

Their made out of silk and have USAF stamped on them...:rotfl::stickpoke:

Depending on the cut and shirt it could be a 3x as cheaper shirts will shrink no matter what they say. 2x in a good quality shirt works good for me too.

....and reguardless what size I take Darrin....it's definitely smaller than your size

:rasberry:

....and reguardless what size I take Darrin....it's definitely smaller than your size

:rasberry:

Hey Don,

I know a place in Shipshewana IN that sells up to 6XL size. I think that would take care of both Squid and 93 venture, even if they do shrink a bit....:banana:

Just trying to help you guys out.....:buttkick:

Hey Don,

I know a place in Shipshewana IN that sells up to 6XL size. I think that would take care of both Squid and 93 venture, even if they do shrink a bit....:banana:

Just trying to help you guys out.....:buttkick:

What a PAL....I have to start thinking of how I can help you out buddy :stickpoke:

Don:

I see the sizes from small to 3X large and I'm assuming those are men's sizes. I've lost some weight so I ordered Lrg for me. My wife is pretty small so a men's small would still be way to big. Are there ladies sizes as well?

Wayne

Don:

I see the sizes from small to 3X large and I'm assuming those are men's sizes. I've lost some weight so I ordered Lrg for me. My wife is pretty small so a men's small would still be way to big. Are there ladies sizes as well?

Wayne

Yes, they are men's sizes. I looked and there is just nothing in the Women's shirts that are close to this color and I was trying to keep it simple as I thought that most women could wear a man's small. I could look at another color for a woman's shirt but they don't have the same brand and I'm not that familiar with the others.