IGNORED

Bestem trunk rack bags with VR Logo

Freebird

OK folks....this is just to find out if there is any interest at all. If not, then no big deal.

I have worked out a deal where we can get these bags with the VentureRider logo on the back and a 10% discount IF I can buy them in a lot of 50 units.

I already have a bag and don't really need one but would buy one with the VentureRider logo if there is enough interest to get the group purchase.

So...any interest at all or should I just forget about it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Royal-Star-Venture-Trunk-Rack-Bag-by-Bestem_W0QQitemZ400104858013QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item5d281ba19d

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had one of the BestEm bags for about 5 years now, but would be interested in one with the VR logo on them. Especialy if they've improved their fastening system. While most times the velcro system holds the bag in place I generaly add a couple of web straps to secure the bag. Doing that just eases my mind in securing the bag is all.

Larry

OK folks....this is just to find out if there is any interest at all. If not, then no big deal.

I have worked out a deal where we can get these bags with the VentureRider logo on the back and a 10% discount IF I can buy them in a lot of 50 units.

I already have a bag and don't really need one but would buy one with the VentureRider logo if there is enough interest to get the group purchase.

So...any interest at all or should I just forget about it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Royal-Star-Venture-Trunk-Rack-Bag-by-Bestem_W0QQitemZ400104858013QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item5d281ba19d

This is going to be interesting to see if 50 VR'rs step up to the plate....