IGNORED

How many of you here rode the

E-Fishin-C

I guess when you grow up on these kind of roads it's just a road to get some where and to others it's a accomplishment to ride such a rode. I live and grew up on the triangle aka hwy 116 and drive or ride the dragon enough that's it's just part of life here. I guess it's one of those things you take for granted. I personally like the cherohala skyway and hwy 64 in Franklin NC scenery is better and no one trying to prove how fast they can get killed. If your into riding curves you can't leave out hwy 421 aka the snake in the Johnson City,TN area. My :2cents:

I guess when you grow up on these kind of roads it's just a road to get some where and to others it's a accomplishment to ride such a rode. I live and grew up on the triangle aka hwy 116 and drive or ride the dragon enough that's it's just part of life here. I guess it's one of those things you take for granted. I personally like the cherohala skyway and hwy 64 in Franklin NC scenery is better and no one trying to prove how fast they can get killed. If your into riding curves you can't leave out hwy 421 aka the snake in the Johnson City,TN area. My :2cents:

I was thinking the same thing. While growing up in Knoxville and having 129, 441, 116, English Mtn. Ocoee, 11W, 25/70 accross the Smokies, and numerous others, a person can stay amazed at how much one can see in this area. I like the Cherohala myself and try to ride it every year. But I usually go on to Cherokee and stay clear of the Dragon worshipers.

In 09 vogel with cowboy, kbran came down in the DARK pouring down RAIN that part was more to write about than the dragon !!!!!!!!!!!!! We had a great ride that day wont need to do dragon again. OH YEA FORGOT SOMETHING GO COLTS

:250:

Edited by big dude
for got something

Done it a few times...:hurts:.. I was lucky enough to ride it before the bike craze hit and it became so popular. I prefered the Cherohala Skyway. While you are in the area you might as well give it a try.. I agree with 1rooster, Hwy 28 is nice as well.. :banana:

David

Tail of the Dragon...I :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool: Only 2 more months than I will be okay :doh: :rotfl::rotfl:

Did the tail....lemme see, 5 times, and most of the Snake 1x. The Cherahola (sp) 1x, the entire Blue Ridge Parkway 1x...if you haven't done it, put it on your "bucket" list.....not a bad road, great scenery, great folks, food, cheap gas...and the list goes on. Git 'r done!!!:buttkick:

gunk

p.s. - beats those northern ontario pot holes hands down!!!:rotfl:

Yep,about 20 times,BORING.Now if you really want a real ride try The ROOSTER Tail.

The Rooster tail is one of those roads that has a beautiful ride beside a picturesque mountain lake to a nice ride up thru a valley to a road with so many sharp curves you might just run into yourself. Curves with vegetation lined banks so close to the road that it would be easy to get poison ivy on your shoulders. A road that is great on a 1st gen where you can come out of a sharp curve and red line it until you have to shut down for the next curve. A road that when you get to the top and swing on to the Blue Ridge Parkway, it feels so good to be able to take a deep breath, as the road literally took your breath away.

Yep, that's the Rooster Tail. :banana:

RandyA