IGNORED

B2Dad having surgery

b2dad

Hey all, B2Dad is having surgery Tuesday on his right hand. He has arthritis in his thumb and the doctor at Vanderbilt is inserting a tendon (from his arm) and putting it in the joint at the base of his thumb. He has been in awful pain for awhile now but finally decided to get this done. The surgery won't be too bad, outpatient, but the healing process will take awhile and doctor said it may be 8 weeks before he can ride.

Will you please pray for me while he is "laid up" and can't ride?

Then again, I could learn to drive the bike and take him for a ride, doncha think? As soon as the weather gets better of course...

Patti

:scared:

Wishing Don a successful operation. I' ll pray for you too Pat since I know he'll be a pain in the you know what till he's healed. Hide his keys too so he won't be tempted to get on the bike too soon. :stirthepot:

Let's see two months huh? Since only you will have the keys you might as well learn to ride the bike. Good luck. :thumbsup2:

Larry

I have gotten to know Don fairly well after our many meets, and Yes, we will definitely keep you in our prayers.........you will have to listen to him whine like a 2nd gen for up to 8 weeks till he can ride........:bang head: "I Feel Your Pain"

And we will keep Don in our prayers for a complete and swift recovery...........:thumbsup2:

Hey all, B2Dad is having surgery Tuesday on his right hand. He has arthritis in his thumb and the doctor at Vanderbilt is inserting a tendon (from his arm) and putting it in the joint at the base of his thumb. He has been in awful pain for awhile now but finally decided to get this done. The surgery won't be too bad, outpatient, but the healing process will take awhile and doctor said it may be 8 weeks before he can ride.

Will you please pray for me while he is "laid up" and can't ride?

Then again, I could learn to drive the bike and take him for a ride, doncha think? As soon as the weather gets better of course...

Patti

:scared:

B2Dad is having surgery Tuesday on his right hand. He has arthritis in his thumb and the doctor at Vanderbilt is inserting a tendon (from his arm) and putting it in the joint at the base of his thumb.

B2Dad told me about this on our way back from Norcross Ga.

Hope he is doing well and has a speedy recovery.

Pat, if y'all need anything let me know. If you want, I can come over and take him for a ride. Just put a wig on his bald head, and put him on the back of my scoot. I'll let him ride b***h...if he'll keep his hands to himself this time...lol:stickpoke:

Dang beat me to it Monty. I thought about offering. Pat if you or Don need anything give us a call.Rita said stick him on the back,tell him to hold on and gas on it.He'll look pretty back there.:rotfl::rotfl::stirthepot::stirthepot:Good luck:doh: while he's recoups:bawling:.:080402gudl_prv: We'll keep ya'll both in our prayers. Call and let me know how it goes.:thumbsup2:

First, prayers for both of you; keep him busy.

Second, he'll HAVE to heal faster with you learning how to ride on HIS bike!

Third, make it a red wig.

Finally, ... see, I can say all of this because

I've not met him

I live in Co

A furrr piece for him to catch up with my on my 86 VR! I can ride on a minute's notice (single, retired, ... AVAILABLE!!!) to them Rockies and get lost.

And four: enjoy the time together.

Jack Z

Ft Collins, CO :rudolf::banana::rotfl::hurts:

Just got home with Don...surgery went well. He was a good patient...hopefully he will stay that way with me.

I will be ok for now...he can't move his arm right now. They did a shoulder block.

I think I could get the bike keys and go for a spin without him knowing...except we got some more snow yesterday, last nite and this morning. It was a long drive to Nashville in the blizzard at 3 am this morning...but we made it.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and prayers. They are always appreciated. He is on the road to recovery and with a little therapy, he will be back on the bike in no time. (He says 4 weeks, LOLOLOL)

Patti