IGNORED

O-o-o-h the weather outside is frightful---

Mel

Well, it finally got started and their forecasts are coming to fruition. Lots of heavy, wet snow and really bad conditions. Makes me thankful to be retired and able to choose to not go out. Central Indiana is getting it's share of weather out of this huge system. I can hear sirens right now here in the Castleton area of northeast Indy. Looks like we have 3 to 4 inches, strong easterly wind, and a lot more snow to come. It's just plain nasty. Now all you southerners can take your best shots.

Well down south it's mostly rain. Of course our weather folks are telling us that we may end up with more snow here too. My yard is so soggy it isn't even funny. All the snow from last weekend melted and the yard defrosted, now more rain. I may need a boat before next month if this stuff doesn't stop. Maybe one that had ski's on it for when we freeze over.

Margaret

I am a Marylander and live in the western part of the state where we are suppose to get 30-36 inches of snow. What's worse. I had to start my RSTD up and scoot it up in the garage to make room for the snow blower from the shed. Starting it up made me long for a nice spring day. :crying::nanner:

I am a Marylander and live in the western part of the state where we are suppose to get 30-36 inches of snow. What's worse. I had to start my RSTD up and scoot it up in the garage to make room for the snow blower from the shed. Starting it up made me long for a nice spring day. :crying:

Yup just finnished shoveling the first 6 inches. gonna be he!! by the morning. but hey they are only saying we gonna get 18-24 inches. I grew up in NH, I guess I didn't move far enough south.

Shoveled 4" off the deck when I got home at 6, ate dinner messed around, an hour later scooped another 1-1/2" off when I went back out. Glad I took the bike out the other nite for a quick 1/2 hr spin! Guess the boy will make some $$ tomorrow with the quad!

Just thought you might like a reminder there Brad, plus I love the way snow makes all that yard work and painting I need to do disappear!

OOOOOHHH AAAAAHHHH so pretty, especially since it's 1000 miles north of me right now!

:stirthepot:

BTW I shoveled the old mans driveway 3 times while we were up there over the holidays FOOEY!

I'm at work in Arlington, VA right now and it ain't pretty outside. This is miserable. I'll probably have 12-15 inches of snow built up at the house before I get home tomorrow around noon. I normally work 8 hours, but they have bumped us to 12 and possibly 16 if people can't get in. UGLY YGLY UGLY

Ben:snow:

Well at least you can still see the road, remember the last major snow storm I was in, a group of us had flash lights out the side windows to tell the driver he was still on the road and not the bar ditches. :)

When it starts looking like this outside let me know! Then I'll feel your pain. :thumbsup:

Sun in and out today in Ft Collins. Light clouds mid to low 40's; has to be mid to uppermost 40's, and preferrably in the low 50's for this 'more mature' rider. No snow down tough on the roads. Ahhhh, the best of CO is just starting up for another year!

Hang in there those of you building snow forts. It'll pass.

JackZ

:97: Waiting for all of you when you drop by. Jz