IGNORED

International Shirt Design Time Again

Squidley

Hey Steve please don't feel I was putting you down . That wasn't my intent. I enjoyed the humor of it but it seemed like people were getting truly serious about it and it seemed a little sad that no other ideas were coming up.

I'm working on the last four pages of illustrations on a story about childhood Leukemia to teach kids about their disease, but I'll try to squeeze out a rough sketch and the pocket patch as well and post it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I missed the original event by about four months, I'm pretty sure the tail feathers with scissors concept has meaning to the folks who were there. (Anybody remember who has it now?)

Lonna and I have the Dream Catcher, as a group we haven't decided upon it's continuing role for the rallys. We almost lost it after the '07 rally as the guy that had traveled the farthest has disappeared from the site and would have take our Dream Catcher with him

:yikes: We'll work on a solution as to starting up that tradition again.

What I'm going to do now is take the images we have now and put up a poll. We'll decide what design we'll incorporate with the shirts. Give me a day and I'll make that post happen and we can make a decision as a group :happy34:

Lonna and I have the Dream Catcher, as a group we haven't decided upon it's continuing role for the rallys. We almost lost it after the '07 rally as the guy that had traveled the farthest has disappeared from the site and would have take our Dream Catcher with him

:yikes: We'll work on a solution as to starting up that tradition again.

What I'm going to do now is take the images we have now and put up a poll. We'll decide what design we'll incorporate with the shirts. Give me a day and I'll make that post happen and we can make a decision as a group

:happy34:

For a second, I thought you were talking about me :rotfl::rotfl:

not to start anything but why would it say " Ventureriders Home Again "
FreezyRider suggested it.

I was learning how to wrap text in my graphics program.

It's from the State song.

Potato Creek is the site of the first VR.o get-together.

Play on VentureRider.org as home.

Other than that, no particular reason. :)

How about " Ventureriders 5th Anniversary "

I was there for the first one, I would think if there was a place to call home for the Ventureriders it would be Oberlin .

and of course I would be willing to give you a picture of the shiny one for the middle of the quarter. lol

How about " Ventureriders 5th Anniversary "

and of course I would be willing to give you a picture of the shiny one for the middle of the quarter. lol

Hey Eddie: If they use your bike I would definately want a shirt. It is a shiny one for sure if I remember correctly from seeing it at Vogel! Glad to hear you still have it. Last I heard you were selling it? Hope to see you sometime this year.