IGNORED

International Shirt Design Time Again

Squidley

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It's looking like we are going to be continuing on with the State Quarter theme. We can do the idea of Owls hair on the front and the quarter on the back. Couple of days left so if you have an idea, speak up now or forever hold your peace.

It's looking like we are going to be continuing on with the State Quarter theme. We can do the idea of Owls hair on the front and the quarter on the back. Couple of days left so if you have an idea, speak up now or forever hold your peace.

Okay, Now I like this idea. Brings back many fond memories and a lot of laughs.

Just wonder how many here know the "REAL" story of the hair??? http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif

:15_8_211[1]: http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_60.gif

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZSman000

Just wonder how many here know the "REAL" story of the hair???

Mr. Owl I know you can't remember the REAL story, or figure out the riddle.

Double membership

5 new posts

=

?H?I?N?T??B?E?L?O?W?

Brad

Edited by BradT

Mr. Owl I know you can't remember the REAL story, or figure out the riddle.

Double membership

5 new posts

=

?H?I?N?T??B?E?L?O?W?

Brad

Of course I know the REAL story.... It's the one I tell.....:rotfl:

And the riddle is?????

I can't believe you still have that photo.... Or maybe I can.

:15_8_211[1]:

Of course I know the REAL story.... It's the one I tell.....:rotfl:

And the riddle is?????

I can't believe you still have that photo.... Or maybe I can.

:15_8_211[1]:

If there's one thing I've learned from all the cops on TV it's that evidence never seems to go away. :) Edited by Bummer

Mr. Potato head,? and Pair of scissors,? and a quarter ?

How about a picture of a pair of Ventures first and second gen sweeping through a corner in full lean superimpiosed over the state of indiana??? I think that might be nicer. One of the bikes could be trailing a flag with the rally name and Number on it.

On the front pocket we could have an identical picture of the flag with name and rally number.

How about a picture of a pair of Ventures first and second gen sweeping through a corner in full lean superimpiosed over the state of indiana??? I think that might be nicer. One of the bikes could be trailing a flag with the rally name and Number on it.

On the front pocket we could have an identical picture of the flag with name and rally number.

Mock it up my friend, thats what this post is all about. If you have a design, seriously post it so we can vote on it, thats the next thread.

The one I made up started out as a joke: Mr. Potato Head because of Potato Creek - it seemed so obvious. Then the quarter was mentioned so I found a copy of the quarter and put Mr. Potato Head in the driver's seat of the race car and waited to see who'd notice. Then Wanderer mentioned the year so I changed the quarter to 2010. Then Kbay mentioned 5th anniversary and Freezy mentioned "Back home again in Indiana". (Can you hear Jim Neighbors singing?) It's been the evolution of humor for me. I've been amazed, and a bit dismayed, that nobody else has submitted anything. Stomping the brakes on the thread was not my intention.

While I missed the original event by about four months, I'm pretty sure the tail feathers with scissors concept has meaning to the folks who were there. (Anybody remember who has it now?)

So whip up a design. It's certainly not going to hurt my feelings if someone else wins the vote. I'm even willing to help, but I don't have a picture at all close to what you describe and my skills with The Gimp (Linux Photoshop) are pretty much limited to manipulating existing images.

Anyone? Anyone?