IGNORED

Who wants to see the Muffinman

muffinman

WOW the Muffinman is back!!!!:whistling: Shoot---- I was just getting used to this "AUX" wife thing:stirthepot:. :whistling:

Gonna snow here on Sunday so If I can get away its gonna be in a cage. It seems that all my customers want a bunch of stuff done before Christmas. Where were they a few weeks ago when things were slow. I'm not complaining but the 12-14 hr days are rough, but I'm gonna take it while its there:mo money: I'm gonna talk to the original wife and see if I can make it.:confused07:

Any other VA Riders want to go?

Edited by Riderduke

WOW the Muffinman is back!!!!:whistling: Shoot---- I was just getting used to this "AUX" wife thing:stirthepot:. :whistling:

Gonna snow here on Sunday so If I can get away its gonna be in a cage. It seems that all my customers want a bunch of stuff done before Christmas. Where were they a few weeks ago when things were slow. I'm not complaining but the 12-14 hr days are rough, but I'm gonna take it while its there:mo money: I'm gonna talk to the original wife and see if I can make it.:confused07:

Any other VA Riders want to go?

If you are going to cage it, bring your "original wife" and Courtney with ya! Would love to see them!:bighug:

If we all go see Jeff, then we can sing:

Have you seen the Muffin Man, the Muffin Man, the Muffin Man

Have you seen the Muffin Man who lives on Drury Lane?

Yes, I've seen the Muffin Man, the Muffin Man, the Muffin Man

Have you seen the Muffin Man who lives on Drury Lane

(in case you don't know, that's an old childhood song.....)

:big-grin-emoticon:

Great to see you got home for the holidays Jeff, even if it is only for a short while. Wish I could get down there for the meet, but it aint gonna happen:crying: Hope you guys have a good time, I am sure they will keep you busy fixin bikes:yikes: Take care, Craig