IGNORED

am i right or wrong?

oldgoat

I would say you are right but, after being married to my one and only wife for 40 years, I learned you can be right or you can be happy. I choose to be happy.

I don't understand something here...are you still married to her??? I mean, did she always wanna be right, or did she make you happy???

I always pay for the service I get but it gets me when a tip is added to my bill.

I agree. So what do you suppose would happen if a person refused to pay the tip that the business added to their bill for them?

gra⋅tu⋅i⋅ty

1. a gift of money, over and above payment due for service, as to a waiter or bellhop; tip. 2. something given without claim or demand.

Oh! I would have also given a tip to the delivery person. I'm assuming it wasn't their decision to add a delivery charge. If it would have been the OWNER delivering the pizza, NO TIP!

Hey James,

I was married for 16 years and my X-wife was a fair weather friend...AT BEST! I finally grew the sack to "throw that B**ch to the curb" 12 years ago and have never looked back. As a matter of fact, Jean found me! And we have been married for 12 of the best years of our lives. Don't look at this as a loss... look at it as an UPGRADE! If there is ONE THING that life has taught me is that I have a tendency to set my sights a bit "LOW" when it comes to women. I didn't with my wife Jean and have reaped the rewards ever since.

I am sure you will too.

Just my thoughts,

Earl

the g/f and i are no longer together. we had a talk and decided that we should go our seperate ways. she said that i will never agree with her. on how to save money. and do stuff ? im 51 years old have a small pension. and live on social security due to health issues. i guess it all comes down to money with her. and nope i did not give her the yamaha maxim for a christmas gift. so i got me a great back up bike. gives me more time to fix up the 84 venture. now time to go out to grocery stores and stuff to look for a better woman

Maybe you owe that delivery person a bigger tip than you think?

well im going to say im happy now.. i wish her well. and who ever gets her in the future. i too set my standards a little low. when it came to her. but due to my health. i have MS and ortho problems. i thought she was the one for me? younger. and would at least help me when my MS would flair up. and stuff. i have a great sister just 6 miles away. that does things for me when im down. now if i can just convince the bro inlaw to let me work on the venture in his garage. its parked there. but verry little room to work in there. hes a pack rat. but at last he too went down. with health problems. a stroke and heart and other issues. he doent want to do anything anymore. and we never realy got along. but hes ok.. so a lot of work to be done on the bike. maybe someday. i will find or rent the vfw parking lot. and see about setting up or finding a maintance day. food and beverage. and old goats gets worked on first LOL. kind of sad i got the tools good basic knowledge. but at last the old body. just wont let me bend and get down to where i need to work on the bike. could use a good lift to get the bike on and pull the tires off. do the rotors and brakes. thats the major problems. old rotors are groved bad. pulled up to a stop light and was almost into the intersection. then flash flash. warning light came on. rest is cosmetic work put on new gages. that i got. and figure out bogging problems? i put in half a can of seafoam and only went 40 miles on the bike. bet i folwedthe plugs. anyways thanks for the support.

the g/f and i are no longer together. we had a talk and decided that we should go our seperate ways. she said that i will never agree with her. on how to save money. and do stuff ? im 51 years old have a small pension. and live on social security due to health issues. i guess it all comes down to money with her. and nope i did not give her the yamaha maxim for a christmas gift. so i got me a great back up bike. gives me more time to fix up the 84 venture. now time to go out to grocery stores and stuff to look for a better woman

All the best for the future my friend :thumbsup2: and as my signature says: We grow old when we stop playing, so go out and play!!:sign woo hoo: And don't forget, you gained an extra bike out of this too.

There's a lot of us out here who don't have a good partner to love and rejoice in. But as long as I have my two wheels, ... I have hope, even at age 70 years young with two new knees on my 86 VR! So, .... Aussie Annie has it right: Ride, bro, and perhaps your lady will come to you and your Queen Seat! LOL.

And if you've not posted on my post (Second Gen Ventures), OLDEST VENTURE RIDERS, please do so. So far the oldest is 77 and the youngest is 16 (and on a VR!).

As well, when in CO let me know and I'll try to keep up with you at my 70 with my two new knees and on my 86! LOL.

JackZ

You don't even think about getting up and down to work on scoot til you can't do it!!! I try to plan ahead and get everything I'm going to need within reach but it never works!!!

Hang in there Jim! The warden was my third try and I'm not sure if I caught her or she caught me!!! She taught me a LOT about how to live within my budget by shopping and watching what I buy. I don't do it now but just watch her go. She can make old George squeel but if we eat out or do something that should be tipped for she is certain to ask. Did you tip them? And she helps me up and down a lot!!!

And took care of me all that time I was on my back!!!! Did I mention how Great this Lady is??

yammer looks like you got a good one this was my 4th try got married when i was young. have a wonderfull 29 year old daughter out of that. 2nd one just didnt work out due to military life. 3rd one went back to her ex. after cleaning me out as much as she could. then this one well you get the picture. as for the bike im going to lay out what i can reach and do after christmas. like put new false tank on then figure out how to remove the old gages like what do i have to take off? replace the old throtle grip with the replacement one i got. and change the plugs. once again figure out how to remove the side plastic to get to it. looks like the passenger foot board are in the way. and thats about it. till spring time. then the tires and brakes and rotors can get done at a good shop. i got nothing but time to get that bike running. and a backup bike so when things get a little frustrating just go for a ride and come back to it latter.

Good move getting rid of her. I worked my way through college in restaurants and delivering food. It taught me how to recognize some unpleasant personality traits in my dates. If the treat "service" people like crap, they won't respect you. I was dating a girl a little while after I got out of college, we had been out a few times and I wanted to take her to a nice restaurant. Food was great and service was great, but she would be sweet to me and in the next breath, be a total b***h to the waitress. When the waitress brought the check I told her "I apologize for the attitude of my date, however I can assure you this is the last date we will be on." My date sat there with her mouth open, I took her home and said sorry I won't be back.

When the waitress brought the check I told her "I apologize for the attitude of my date, however I can assure you this is the last date we will be on." My date sat there with her mouth open, I took her home and said sorry I won't be back.

I just love a happy ending

:bawling:

If you like the food, and plan to order again, I suggest you leave an additional tip. These kids are crazy and could do anything to your food next time!

Just My Opinion/For whatever it's worth?

ok am i wrong to think this and what do you think?

we have a pizza place. here in town about 5 miles down the road. well we got hungry and thought we would order a couple. well we were informed that besides cost of pizza there would be a $3.50 delivery. charge. my g/f got mad and said when the delivery person gets here. give no tip? as he gets the delivery fee. i thought this was wrong and slipped him 2 bucks:mo money:. now g/f said i was wrong. them kids are out there doing a job. and hey its the holiday season right? so im in the dog house for a lousy 2 bucks:Sad_0241:

I have to agree with everyone else, I think you are right. The kid delivering the pizza did not get the $3.50. He deserves the tip of 2 or 3 bucks to be out in the cold.

Think about this also...when you get top AZ you won't have too many 30 degree nights anyway.

Artie

ok am i wrong to think this and what do you think?

we have a pizza place. here in town about 5 miles down the road. well we got hungry and thought we would order a couple. well we were informed that besides cost of pizza there would be a $3.50 delivery. charge. my g/f got mad and said when the delivery person gets here. give no tip? as he gets the delivery fee. i thought this was wrong and slipped him 2 bucks:mo money:. now g/f said i was wrong. them kids are out there doing a job. and hey its the holiday season right? so im in the dog house for a lousy 2 bucks:Sad_0241:

Install " Kick-Her To The Curb 3.0" immediately if not sooner! :missingtooth:

Take her to AZ? HELLO are you looking at what is going on...... just a preview of what is to come. Did you see the RED warning light go on?

Oh he!! what do I know?