Why?

mraf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Removing your "foofa-valve" should have the same effect as swapping out your stock muffs with RK's which will no doubt eliminate the clutch whine at the same time. This mod will also improve aspiration which will lead to inspiration with anticipation of the elimination of indecision relating to lubrication pessimism.

"Why" is a mouse when he bites"?

"IF" a little boy was going down the street on his bicycle and the wheels fell off his canoe, how many apples does it take to fill a doghouse?

Renne

Removing your "foofa-valve" should have the same effect as swapping out your stock muffs with RK's which will no doubt eliminate the clutch whine at the same time. This mod will also improve aspiration which will lead to inspiration with anticipation of the elimination of indecision relating to lubrication pessimism.

"Why" is a mouse when he bites"?

"IF" a little boy was going down the street on his bicycle and the wheels fell off his canoe, how many apples does it take to fill a doghouse?

Renne

Whad ya say, whad ya say :bang head::bang head:

Yeah, and "Aussie Made" is best :australia: don't go buying no jap cr**p :rasberry: or the de-frangulator on the foofa valve may not last long enough :whistling::whistling:

Ya I know what you mean if your de-frangulator breaks wow can that hurt! Please don't ask me how I know. Just accept it as gospel ! It brings tears to my eyes just remembering the pain! :yikes:

Ya I know what you mean if your de-frangulator breaks wow can that hurt! Please don't ask me how I know. Just accept it as gospel ! It brings tears to my eyes just remembering the pain! :yikes:

If the de-frangulator breaks now they give you them new fangled reticulating ones. I've heard they can cause some trouble so your better off not breaking that part. Unless of course you can find a hardley used one on ebay. :whistling:

Margaret

If the de-frangulator breaks now they give you them new fangled reticulating ones. I've heard they can cause some trouble so your better off not breaking that part. Unless of course you can find a hardley used one on ebay. :whistling:

Margaret

But the trouble with those new fangled reticulating ones is you can't understand the workshop manual :bang head:

Annie typing:

Hey Bubber, might I suggest you try using a "clam spring hair rotisfier" instead :thumbsup2:

regards Quickstep :Laugh:

Hey Bubber, might I suggest you try using a "clam spring hair rotisfier" instead :thumbsup2:

regards Quickstep :Laugh:

[/size]

Hey, anybody got a Hootnannyoffadingfaddleyouuseforawimmydiddle I can borrow,,, Bubber needs an adjustment!

Renne

OH YA I need an adjustment all right,............ attitude,..... personality and my whatsitwhosits. Other than than I am just fine, just fine, just fine, just fine. :Avatars_Gee_George:

Now quit that out!

Are you sure you can use Hootnannyoffadingfaddleyouuseforawimmydiddle on a de-frangulator? I didn't think they'd fit. Thought only the nanscadoodleiny was ok on those.

Margaret

Sorry Margaret, I just happen to have a nanscadoodleiny,,if you'll look close, you'll see nanscadoodleiny"s are "metric"...Buber's de-frangulator is "ANYTHING" but metric! I pray we help him, the vibration is surely driving his 2nd up nuts! (along with anyone else within his area code)!

Renne