IGNORED

WOW!! This Is November?!!?

bongobobny

Hey Ken,

Same here in central Mn.! Rode about 175 miles till I had to get back for a dinner party,,,I know how you feel about not having a ride! Wish the best for you,,,,,,by the way,,,I grew up on Nettles Lake near Pioneer,,,,late 40's to early 60's,,,,loved the climate!

Renne

Hey Ken,

Same here in central Mn.! Rode about 175 miles till I had to get back for a dinner party,,,I know how you feel about not having a ride! Wish the best for you,,,,,,by the way,,,I grew up on Nettles Lake near Pioneer,,,,late 40's to early 60's,,,,loved the climate!

Renne

Nettle Lake! I get by there often. I drive part time for Bryan Truck Line in Montpeiler when I'm not in the Patrol Car. Trying to save that part time money for the new bike, but every time I get a little saved up something comes up and I go backwards.

Beautiful weather in Southern Ontario today. Only thing that sucked is I had to work. Driving a bus is not that much fun. But forcast is good for tomorrow. Taking the 2 wheeler out for a couple of hours for sure.

BTW .... Weather forcast looks good for Port Dover on Friday. Anyone here going?

mid 70's here today - 3 months since i've ridden - guess where i'll be today. hope to get in enough miles to evaluate the Rick Butler set mod, but i already know it's gonna be great. everyone ride safe today and updates us on your wonderful rides!

http://i38.tinypic.com/2ppah6q.jpg

Took a ride today in to Lancaster Co. Pa. What a nice day. Put on 220 miles altogether. A quick email to Cedoo and we met a rode together for a good while. We bottomed out at Conawingo damn in Maryland. Stopped therefor a while and seen about 10 adult eagles over the Susquhanna River. Beautiful! Thanks Craig for meeting up with Bev and i on short notice.Thanks Chris:thumbsup:

We rode to Dover, Indiana, where we met a very nice couple on a Gold Wing.

We had a nice conversation with them, then we rode to Brookville, Indiana on some very nice back roads. The home on some more back roads though Okeana, Ohio on route 126.

The weather was in the low 70's and sunny. It was wonderful. Hopefully it will hold on.

On the way home, I saw a home with their Christmas lights on. It just can not be.

Yama M:smile5:ama

BTW .... Weather forcast looks good for Port Dover on Friday. Anyone here going? (ELAG)

thinking about it.....for a few years now, some venturerider members have been meeting at 'tim hortons' in port dover at 2 pm. maybe we can keep this tradition going and meet there for a coffee. i will hang out there between 2pm to 2.30 pm. please feel welcome to come over and say hi.

i will most likely be wearing my bright yellow jacket and a baseball hat. would be nice to meet some friends there. i may be riding in with some fellas from our local SCRC club, unless some of our members from toronto area want to ride together. would have to leave early fri am...around 8 am is the target. again, am not sure about going, but sure am going to try. looking forward to it, anyway. safe riding to all. :banana::canada:

abdul.