IGNORED

new texans

gunboat

hi all

just to give everyone a little update on brad & lonna. they should be arriving at my house late afternoon today. brad said they drove all day yesterday in the rain. it's about another 6 to 8 hr drive. will update when i lay an eyeball on them.

don c. :97:

hi all

just to give everyone a little update on brad & lonna. they should be arriving at my house late afternoon today. brad said they drove all day yesterday in the rain. it's about another 6 to 8 hr drive. will update when i lay an eyeball on them.

don c. :97:

If they drove in the rain yesterday, they should love our weather today. It's a Chamber of Commerce day!

Dave

Yeah I know, not quite the same impact as the moon shot...but were here

:)

Ole Gunboat decided to take the day off and he ended up meeting us on US 59 about 80 miles south of Nacogdoches. Pretty funny too, Lonna and I see this 2nd gen pass us going north on 59, we chatted to eachother on the CB's about seeing it. Lo and behold Lonna looks out her window not a minute later to see none other than Don himself on his '99

:yikes:

He lead us down into Houston and we just got back here to the house about an hour ago from supper. Life is good, were alive and now officially...."Damn Yankees"......now the fun begins. Talk with All Y'all soon (see, I'm already getting the vernacular down)

Glad that use-guys finally made it!------I have a friend in the 'Meyerland' area of Houston-------ya still retaining the same cell#???---------Enjoy the "LONE STAR' state------------:clap2::sun1::sun1::usa::usa:-----will telly ya in Feb.

Same # J, if it changes I'll be the 1st to come on and let all Y'all know...see I'm catching on :)

Glad to see you made it ok Brad. Hope to meet you soon. Perhaps within the next week as I am only about 5 miles from Dons. Going to the Lone Star Rally this weekend and of course if possible your invited. Just get my number from VR assistance or from Don. I ahve a room at Galveston for the Night sat night. Gonna be 300,00+ at the rally it appears.

PS: Mexical Dinner is on me next week. Perhaps Tuesday night if you an Lonna are free.