IGNORED

look what I found

PastorPaul

I found this in my storage shed. It is the back rest off of my 83 venture that went to its well deserved rest. Now here is the deal. The first person that rides up to my door in Hephzibah GA gets it free. This is as good an excuse to go for a ride as I could come up with. Happy riding and hope to see someone soon. I will pm address and phone number to anyone who requests it. But you have to come and get it I will not ship as I want to meet the person who is getting the last piece of my baby.

3 weeks ago I felt like I was hit by a train. Now it is just a yugo.LOL:innocent-emoticon:

I must say though Thank you to everybody for their prayers and well wishes. It was much appreciated. I am suprised that no body has jumped on this offer. It is a perfectly functional drivers back rest for an 83/84 venture. FREE to the first person that shows up on my door step to claim it. Ride safe,Ride Hard, and Ride blessed.

Edited by PastorPaul

i bet brad would do that. just get ready, sit on the front porch, take a deeeeep breath and wait.

You betcha. He lives in Burlington only a couple hundred thousand people there, I will also drive all the streets looking for him waiting for me.

Brad

• 3 weeks later...