IGNORED

Thsi is Friggin' Rediculous

Condor

100 degs today and a hundred tomorrow..... :scorched: Someone tell mama nature it's fall...

Well, if your lookin' for sympathy....it's 56 degrees (and it's been pouring rain for 3 days, not to mention it's the weekend, with no plans except riding) ......ya ain't gettin' it from me!!

Hose yourself down, get on yer bike and get ridin' boy!

Well it has been in the eighties here in good ol Idaho. Course if we were to try to get a trip in the weather would be changing in a hurry.

The few days in Cody went by way too fast, back here in hermit land wishing we could have a do over.

Bike is polished, full tank of gas and just begging to rip out some miles, so if any one has a hankering I am up for a ride while the sunshine lasts.

By the way Russ...we are looking for another trailer so that we can take the guitar, Teri's Bongos and inflatable kayaks along.

Hay Jack, here in N.M. for the last couple of days it has been in the 62-70 range. This week they said that it was going to heat up.......75- 81. Nice riding weather. Infact going to take daughter on the bike to football game tonight as she is in the band. Feel for you guys back there in California. Do I miss it...........NO. In the mornigng have to turn heater on just to get the chill out of the air.42* in mornings.

Hay Jack, here in N.M. for the last couple of days it has been in the 62-70 range. This week they said that it was going to heat up.......75- 81. Nice riding weather. Infact going to take daughter on the bike to football game tonight as she is in the band. Feel for you guys back there in California. Do I miss it...........NO. In the mornigng have to turn heater on just to get the chill out of the air.42* in mornings.

Yeah, the best thing you did was leave Bill. Between the weather and Sacramento this state is going down the tubes....

Yeah, the best thing you did was leave Bill. Between the weather and Sacramento this state is going down the tubes....

Hey, I heard that they admitted that excess regulation is killing small business there, probably on the back page, but maybe it's progress??!!

:stirthepot:

So.... you braggin' or complainin'.... :sign20:

Here in Texas we have a saying, If it's true it ain't braggin'''. I cant speek for the other folks here in Texas but I love the weather here. Ifn the man is complainin' well that is a perogitive of we Texans. As most know everthing is bigger in Texas. Even the *****in' I have learned not to complain about the heat. Last time I did the tornado that came out of the heat induced thunderstorm nearly wiped out my Daughter and me. So from that point of view, he's probably braggin'. We can take it. Some other folks from more sissy pants kinda places need to stay where they are. Now I must send my greatist envy to those of you who live north of the Red River. I love the heat y'all can have the cold. Can not ever endure a month of -14 weather. been there done that. below 20 I'm goin south.

:stirthepot::225: