IGNORED

sheep skin seat covers

Goofeychuck

Another Alaska Leather recommendation from me. Great folks. Mention this site and you might get a 10% discount. I have had my sheepskin for 8 years and it's still like new. I have also bought their sheepskin insoles for winter riding and highly recommend them.

Pick up a bottle of Anti-MonkeyButt powder too. Great for those long rides on hot days.

Another Alaska Leather recommendation from me. Great folks. Mention this site and you might get a 10% discount. I have had my sheepskin for 8 years and it's still like new. I have also bought their sheepskin insoles for winter riding and highly recommend them.

Pick up a bottle of Anti-MonkeyButt powder too. Great for those long rides on hot days.

I just got mine from Alaska leather too, fit good, easy to clip on & off and feel good so far. Haven't been on a real long trip yet though.

Terry

When I bought my 2nd gen it had front and rear sheep skin covers as well as one over the pillion back rest. Took them off cause I liked the comfort of the seats as they were, and do you think I can find I put them so I can put 'em back on? Damned if I can. (Hate that!!)

I got mine at the farm down the road. Saltspring is noted for its lamb. It is very good ( we supply the Queen of England) and different from any you get elsewhere but does lead to some ribbing.

1) Why do Saltspring sheep farmers wear rubber boots?

2) Why do Saltspring sheep farmers wear velcro chaps?

3) Why do Saltspring sheep farmers take their sheep up to cliff tops?

1) Well, you stick their hind feet into the boots and they can't run away.

2) The sheep stick to them.

3) At the edge of the cliff the sheep push back.

I got mine at the farm down the road. Saltspring is noted for its lamb. It is very good ( we supply the Queen of England) and different from any you get elsewhere but does lead to some ribbing.

1) Why do Saltspring sheep farmers wear rubber boots?

2) Why do Saltspring sheep farmers wear velcro chaps?

3) Why do Saltspring sheep farmers take their sheep up to cliff tops?

1) Well, you stick their hind feet into the boots and they can't run away.

2) The sheep stick to them.

3) At the edge of the cliff the sheep push back.

I thought this was a PG site?

(Swap 'Saltspring' for 'Kiwi'.)