IGNORED

The marine

Caveman

Carl,

I can imagine your feelings, I'm sure my parents felt the same way when I was headed for the middle east during the 1st gufl war. Let your son know that we are proud of what he carries for us and we wish him nothing but the best. May peace be with all of you and....

Semper Fi

Good luck to your Son. He couldn't be going with a better trained force. I know because I see them train everyday. I know you are proud of him as we all are.

It's good that he is fired up, that means he is focused on the mission and THAT will keep him sharp. I know that you guys are scared for him but rest assured he is going with a special breed of warrior who look out for their own. He will be safe.

What unit is he with? I work at Camp Lejeune, NC and the East Coast Staff Command Elements train in my facility.

Believe me you son as well as every Marine, Soldier, Sailor, Coastie, and Airman are in my prayers. They keep us safe and free.

Semper Fi Teufel Hunden

Tell you son thanks from me. I wish I could be there instead of him.

I tried twice to get into the military straight out of HS in 79, but couldn't due to health reasons. I have always envied and admired our military.

My son-in-law is heading over to the Middle East for his 4th tour next summer. My nephew is going with him for his 3rd trip over.

And, Show your son these posts, so he can see how much he is appreciated!!

craigr