IGNORED

have you seen this video?????????????

painterman67

Who wants it banned? The Dixie Chicks? Seriously, I liked it it. I think it's very true and I'm glad to see people like him puttin it out there......somebody has to say it! :thumbsup:

I could tell you who wants it banned but then the thread would be locked and deleted......:hurts:

I guess I don't see it as offensive. It's just a song. No different than many out there, most songs are just a persons opinion, or life lesson or story. I don't listen to country so I never would have heard/seen it, not a bad song (for country :hihi: ). Thanks for showing.

Watch it or this one will get deleted. It could go south very fast. But I Love it too :)

I had to watch what I posted so this would not go south. Son and I love to listen to his songs as we both listen to country. Like so many said, Sometimes truth hurts.

Watch it or this one will get deleted. It could go south very fast. But I Love it too :)

Just curious why it would get deleted? Unfortunately the truth hurts some. Just like the song by John Rich-"Shutting Detroit Down." THE TRUTH!